Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An actually based meme from IT

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★

It may look like an immature attack on us, but let's take a closer look...

Of all people, it's exactly the foid in the meme who says this:
Be racist and idolize serial killers

Foids in real life:

:feelshmm:

you literally get nothing in return from respecting foids, even sexhavers don't need to do it to get sex.

if you want respect, earn it foid. but foids ego are so inflated they think they are entitled to get anything given to them in a silver plate without moving a finger, that itself is enough reason to not respect foids.

Last edited:
I said it before and I'll say it again, IT are low key more blackpilled than here

I said it before and I'll say it again, IT are low key more blackpilled than here
They are the biggest incel subreddit. They are bigger sexist than us (by absolving females of every responsibility)

Too bad they would rather stay deluded than accept the truth

ITcel roping after finding out women don't care if you "treat them like a human" if you're below 6ft with a weak jawline

you literally get nothing in return from respecting foids, even sexhavers don't need to do it to get sex.

if you want respect, earn it foid. but foids ego are so inflated they think they are entitled to get anything given to them in a silver plate without moving a finger, that itself is enough reason to not respect foids.
Yep
Of all people, it's exactly the foid in the meme who says this:
THE IRONY *cough* Bundy *cough* :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash: