Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over An actual truecel

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★

Deserved. Dude is wearing ralph lauren.

NT and self confident enough to show his face online

Fakecel

Over for this nigga

For once I get to mogg

It's over for him

He just needs a shower and to work on his personality

Mogs me cuz curry and missing an eye

99/100 people would say he mogs me. Not exaggerating

C'mon this dude gets mogged and by a heavy margin even by Sam Entertainment
Ok, I admit. I mog him. But I'm down there, somewhere. But it's like shit and puke. Both are disgusting

40/100 people. I'm just trying to say, it doesn't make much of a difference. I'm very ugly too. No chance to get a gf. I'm 26, a KHHV. Deformed face and skull, facial features are off. Overheard being called "ugliest person I've ever seen" numerous times back in Highschool and strangers

Below a certain threshold there's no practical difference. A 3/10 will die alone exactly like this dude.
Affirmative

40/100 people. I'm just trying to say, it doesn't make much of a difference. I'm very ugly too. No chance to get a gf. I'm 26, a KHHV. Deformed face and skull, facial features are off. Overheard being called "ugliest person I've ever seen" numerous times back in Highschool and strangers
This dude isn't deformed in a hideous way while still maintaining a resemblance of humanity, he's fully deformed. He's the stuff of horror movies. The fact that you (and I) got treated like freaks proves we're not on his level. He's a literal off scale -1 and even normies don't say anything to these guys cause they'd feel retarded and autistic. It would be like bullying a blind guy on a wheelchair, it's something that diminishes you not him.

We're in the sweet spot where we're treated like monsters due to mild craniofacial deformities but aren't so completely disfigured to be left alone.

This dude isn't deformed in a hideous way while still maintaining a resemblance of humanity, he's fully deformed. He's the stuff of horror movies. The fact that you (and I) got treated like freaks proves we're not on his level. He's a literal off scale -1 and even normies don't say anything to these guys cause they'd feel retarded and autistic. It would be like bullying a blind guy on a wheelchair, it's something that diminishes you not him.

We're in the sweet spot where we're treated like monsters due to mild craniofacial deformities but aren't so completely disfigured to be left alone.
That's all very true :yes: I fully agree

However just to be clear – people actually never called me ugly, monster etc. directly to my face. But I always overheard and overhear it, ever since I'm 12. I get stares from strangers, pointings, they laugh about my face, and/or talk about it. "Monster" is one I overheard several dozens of times over the last 13 years. It's so over for me. Not 99.9999% over, but 100%

he is married.......

also he does not have one eye?

That's all very true :yes: I fully agree

However just to be clear – people actually never called me ugly, monster etc. directly to my face. But I always overheard and overhear it, ever since I'm 12. I get stares from strangers, pointings, they laugh about my face, and/or talk about it. "Monster" is one I overheard several dozens of times over the last 13 years. It's so over for me. Not 99.9999% over, but 100%

Yes that's worse cause if they went to your face it would imply you're now the good guy defending his pride while going left and right starting fights with whispers and voices would be completely antisocial. They know this so they comment on you in a way everyone hears but they're still pretending to be unaware of it.

to be treated like a monster you would be a 0-1/10 and i doubt you are that, the ugliest user i saw was 3.5/10 and you can still be a normie sexhaver in the 3.5-4 looks range

he is married.......

also he does not have one eye?
Either it happened way later and his wife is now 50+ with kids or is the usual frekshow like the nigress dating the man without a jaw or the Stacy lite dating the deformed dwarf in a wheelchair

Yes that's worse cause if they went to your face it would imply you're now the good guy defending his pride while going left and right starting fights with whispers and voices would be completely antisocial. They know this so they comment on you in a way everyone hears but they're still pretending to be unaware of it.
:yes: exactly :yes:

Also, between us. There is no justice in this world. These people are all very lucky laws exist. I mean, they're hurting me (with words, but it still stings like physical pain and injury), yet every single one of them gets of scot-free. There is no justice, justice would be if I could defend myself and my right to live as a human. These people are all very lucky laws exist...

Also, between us. There is no justice in this world. These people are all very lucky laws exist. I mean, they're hurting me (with words, but it still stings like physical pain and injury), yet every single one of them gets of scot-free. There is no justice, justice would be if I could defend myself and my right to live as a human. These people are all very lucky laws exist...
There should be a law where if you walk around with hidden camera and/or and can prove they're mocking your looks you can kill them or sue them and all his female relatives+ gf now have to fuck you whenever you want for the next 10 years.

There should be a law where if you walk around with hidden camera and/or and can prove they're mocking your looks you can kill them or sue them and all his female relatives+ gf now have to fuck you whenever you want for the next 10 years.
:yes: :yes: :yes: you're a high-IQ user

Chad would beat you in a street fight

A truly deformed person kinda mogs your "average" subhuman guy in the sense that people, despite still being hostile to the former, perceive his unfathomable ugliness as more of a clinical desease and hence pity him. In regards to truecels (simply very unpleasent looking guys, but non-disfigured), they're viewed just as complete genetic trash.

Last edited: