Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An Accurate Quote and some thoughts

G

Guest2

"When people go silent, it’s tacit permission to kill yourself.

When they cut you off, it’s a sign that they’ve decided the disadvantages of associating with you outweigh the advantages. Once everyone does that, you pretty much have permission to kill yourself, because it’s obvious you’re not offering a benefit to the world."

I was reading through NL's WordPress as I hadn't been keeping up recently, so I had a lot of unread content, and saw that. Hit me hard. What do you think of it?
You could say that it's cucked because he's basing his existence on the potentially flawed opinions of others.

However, I don't think that.
I believe that it is the fundamental reality of one's life to be acknowledged by others, as enlightenment and satisfaction with one's own life is relative to those perceiving it.
One of the key signs of an insane person is the disassociation from reality, and in the way Nathan bases his identity not in his own bubble of delusion, but in the real world, with people and opinions and hatred, displays to me that he is one of the sanest people I've ever spoken to.

You summed my thoughts up
Suicide is a way to opt out. When no one cares about you at all, and chooses to abandon you completely, that's a sign that not one, but everyone that knows you, feels that you are more of a detriment to their existence than a benefit. In that way you are a failure of a human being.

This thread says a lot about our society thanks OP

Is that Mengele as your avi? Those eyes give me the creeps.
yes bro. My eyes are equally as hollow as his and they look a bit like them, which is why it's a fitting avi for me to have
Suicide is a way to opt out. When no one cares about you at all, and chooses to abandon you completely, that's a sign that not one, but everyone that knows you, feels that you are more of a detriment to their existence than a benefit. In that way you are a failure of a human being.
I reiterate what you said
You could say that it's cucked because he's basing his existence on the potentially flawed opinions of others.

Each to their own I suppose.
Hits me hard though; I won't ever be a significant impact on someone's life, and that lack of power makes me frustrated.
Read Nietzsche and about his concept of higher man if you want to find a purpose in the abyss.

If people dont speak to you anymore is because you have no use for them.

This thread says a lot about our society thanks OP