Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An above average ethnic's result

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-

Imagine if you were white with similar attractiveness, you can pretty much surmise that you wouldn't only be left with 6 of the 16 matches women you swiped right on. I presume most asian girls left because the guy wasn't white.

He is actually an average looking curry. And he gets to have a date with a white foid. I don't see the problem here.

He is actually an average looking curry. And he gets to have a date with a white foid. I don't see the problem here.

He won't get any sex out of it, trust me.

Well, at least he got a date. He's achieved way more than we have. He should be glad.

She was virtue signaling, he'll get friendzoned in the end guaranteed.

Slightly above average curry.

I still have doubts about their vids being real and not staged.

True, true. Gotta respect my fellow curry man's struggle.

He's at least not deformed, he should be happy.

She was virtue signaling, he'll get friendzoned in the end guaranteed.

In similar videos even below guys get rejected despite having a matching personality. She's not virtue signaling.

:lul: Oh man, I know how that goes with Asian women, they only want white guys. This guy looks too dorky imo but not bad, no way is he having sex with that woman, WAY too beta-looking.

For sure ? He mogs every single curry I've seen here in Germany.

The hottest one wanted him though so lifefuel

Just.Fucking.Lol at any curry I dont care how attractive they might be...in the West they are still curry first and they will never get rid of negative stereotyping. Over for curries.

@chudur-budur will agree

Tfw my ethnic Kurd dealer has qt white petite gf