Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AMWF: What's your opinion?

• Thread starter Tenda Conrad Spencer
  • Start date
he wants to sell this fucking shite for 5 pounds?!

My opinion is that I WANNA FUCK A WHITE GIRL

the future

Why do you support AMWF but you have an elliot rodger avatar? Every time I see his face my blood starts to boil and I just want to start punching things (srs)

Why do you support AMWF but you have an elliot rodger avatar? Every time I see his face my blood starts to boil and I just want to start punching things (srs)
hes my inspiration

hes my inspiration

I wish I could beat the shit out of elliot rodger, I'l happily rot for the rest of my days if I could kill him with my bare hands, the little manlet fuck

I wish I could beat the shit out of elliot rodger, I'l happily rot for the rest of my days if I could kill him with my bare hands, the little manlet fuck
wat did ever do to you?

wat did ever do to you?
He shot his asian male roomates and he's a self hating asian. He's the product of the most degenerate couple out there WMAF. He offended me by just existing

He shot his asian male roomates and he's a self hating asian. He's the product of the most degenerate couple out there WMAF. He offended me by just existing
He stabbed them and WMAF isn't the most degenerate couple. BMWF is by far.

Elliot would be mad if he saw this because he always considered Asian men inferior to him.

JFL @ paying for one of those vids.

There will be too many hapas in the following generation, hapas are the greatest of truecels.

Any racemixing of any kind is disgusting

Chloe Wang
VBUqkPS.jpg

Are AMWF kids really better than WMAF hapas?

All the white haters will be so mad hehe

It’s ok but I don’t like Asian women with white make. Dumb bitches are ugly trying filthy the gene pool with their trash genetics

Why is race mixing disgusting?