Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Amouranth is a troon

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★

View: https://old.bitchute.com/video/srLK8xh8WDrn/

Troon
tenor.gif

It's crazy how obvious this is. I hope this goes viral & simps worldwide have a collective meltdown. Also credit to @supersoldier @Racial-Identitarian & @GeckoBus

how many times has this been posted:lul:

And so is Taylor Swift

Beware who you lust after these days, you must.

And so is Taylor Swift
Yep. I don't know how more people can't see it. They probably think Michael Obama is a femoid too. This picture made my jaw drop since it looks almost identical to my body. The arms & hands in particular.

Troon

Yep. I don't know how more people can't see it. They probably think Michael Obama is a femoid too. This picture made my jaw drop since it looks almost identical to my body. The arms & hands in particular.

View attachment 1232838
Most famous female celebs are troons

View: https://old.bitchute.com/video/srLK8xh8WDrn/

View attachment 1232835
tenor.gif
View attachment 1232837

It's crazy how obvious this is. I hope this goes viral & simps worldwide have a collective meltdown. Also credit to @supersoldier @Racial-Identitarian & @GeckoBus

yeah this one is giga fucking obvious jfl, i thoughts its a man before knowing about her

hey emby

what spices should i use for my eggs
If hardboiled, then I like a salted hot pepper sauce. "Hot sauce" I have a lot of various kinds I rotation, for variety

If scrambled/ easy over, then I like "ms dash" (a multi spice blend with onion and garlic and carrots and bell peppers etc) and sea salt and black pepper.

yeah this one is giga fucking obvious jfl, i thoughts its a man before knowing about her
I always got troon vibes from him. My instincts were correct.

Shes posted nudes before, no?

original comment which made us revisit it