Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

amount of cope in this r/mgtow thread is amusing

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/7fm4z6/3_types_of_men_but_now_we_know_whos_the_smartest/

also this forum is shit, and old r/incels will never reincarnate

any updates on gambler?

OMG the cope levels are unreal. We have reached the limits of coposphere.

LMFAOOOOO THIS SHIT MADE ME CLACK LIKE A FUCKING HYENA

lol
Norman, Chad and Incel.

MGTOW is a such a severe cope on its own. They haven't gone their own way, they were sent their own way. If they truly didn't give a shit about getting laid they wouldn't need a movement to help remind them of their goals.

blackcel said:
MGTOW is a such a severe cope on its own. They haven't gone their own way, they were sent their own way. If they truly didn't give a shit about getting laid they wouldn't need a movement to help remind them of their goals.

That is pretty much my thoughts on the MGTOW's. They just seem to be TRPer's in the anger phase. I'd still say they are brethren to a degree, just like TRP. They are still in cope. A lot of us are way past that phase.

Extreme cope. I must dethrone myself from being King Cope.

The incel community is very far from perfect, but at least we have the balls to admit we're sexually frustrated and hate women. These MGTOW and TRPers always pretend not to hate women when there is an obvious layer of misogyny. And they pretend they're not incel.