Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AMOGING FEMORROID

blackpill_incel

blackpill_incel

Major
You're not truly or completely truecel/ugly/blackpilled if you don't get treated like shit every time you leave the house.

I was at the gym like usual this morning bright and early before going back to my neetcel life when I bumped into some retarded roastie in the free weight area doing some shit meme tricep exercise. She turned and gave me the most disgusted, wretching face when she saw i wasn't chad the personal trainer. HOWEVER being a large framed, tall beast, I glared right back until she scurried away.

AMOGING FEMOIDS IS THE ONLY LIFE FUEL BOYS...

I'm sure she tattled on me to the gym staff, but I'm friends with my gymbros who work there so nothing will happen to me. The gym is my domain bitch. FUck YOu

blackpill_incel said:
You're not truly or completely truecel/ugly/blackpilled if you don't get treated like shit every time you leave the house.

I was at the gym like usual this morning bright and early before going back to my neetcel life when I bumped into some retarded roastie in the free weight area doing some shit meme tricep exercise. She turned and gave me the most disgusted, wretching face when she saw i wasn't chad the personal trainer. HOWEVER being a large framed, tall beast, I glared right back until she scurried away.

AMOGING FEMOIDS IS THE ONLY LIFE FUEL BOYS...

I'm sure she tattled on me to the gym staff, but I'm friends with my gymbros who work there so nothing will happen to me. The gym is my domain bitch. FUck YOu

You're not a truecel if you actually have the urge to leave your house.

jfl at these situation

I had whiteknights launched at me several times, they are just dogs

Subhumancel said:
You're not a truecel if you actually have the urge to leave your house.

heh a truecel does whatever the fuck he wants but nothing helps the eternal emptiness inside his heart that gnaws away at him even in the brief moments of happiness he experiences in his life. A truecel tries to lift and stylemax, but women hate him. so don't try me with that "muh only neets can be truecel"

it's face and nothing else. besides i basically get paid to rot boyo lmaooo

Framecel here. Femoids don't even look at me because I'm not threatening at all. They just pretend I'm not here.
Do Chads make fun of you, or are they reserved around you due to your stature?

i_a_m_i said:
Framecel here. Femoids don't even look at me because I'm not threatening at all. They just pretend I'm not here.
Do Chads make fun of you, or are they reserved around you due to your stature?

during highschool i spent my time lifting, playing football, and beating the shit out of school bullies to protect other incels/nerds and college, I played D1 football but had to retire after an injury, so I had a lot of Chad friends.

after college, most of my friends are chads with a few incel friends i met on r9k. it's funny because most chads have no reason to degrade you since they're so high on the food chain so to speak that they dont need to ascend by making fun of you. chads are very kind to me because of my outgoing personality and frame

If you leave the house=fakecel.

if you breath=fakecel

haha
sales assistants ignore me completely. sometimes they even look and follow me like i am trying to rob something

blackpill_incel said:
HOWEVER being a large framed, tall beast, I glared right back until she scurried 

This, I would be OK with my ugly face if I have a large frame, at least men will respect you and females fear you. Being tiny framed with girly bones is a death sentence, you don't scare anyone and men treat you like the subhuman you are.