Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AmIJustDreaming, myself and Master all just hugged it out and welcomed AIJD back to Incels.is!

Mod King Xerxes

Mod King Xerxes

You will find that I am kind.
★★★★★
We have concluded our Bret Hart Vs Shawn Michaels long term nasty type of rivalry and falling out was due to mutual misunderstandings and are moving on from here upward and onward as friends once again. :society:

To the incels.is community you now have one of your favorite all time post maxxers or music thread posters back ie he spent the majority of his time here doing one or the other I believe? :feelshehe:

Oh and he prefers to be on his new slightly different named alt for now but may with my help decide to get his original account back sometime in the future. :feelsclown:

Uhh so welcome him back or throw tomatoes at him or myself if you all wish! :ahegao:

As a regular user, I presume? :feelssus:

Well; welcome back, then, brocel, though the mod drama was entertaining to an extent when it happened. :feelsokman:

hey, everyone, no beef, it was stupid to begin with. but where is my nigga cowcel

Yes but welcome back druggiecel.
bro, really. i'm not a junkie, ask link. i smoke weed, along with doctors benzos. i've done horrible drugs but it's not for me. thanks, though.

bro, really. i'm not a junkie, ask link. i smoke weed, along with doctors benzos. i've done horrible drugs but it's not for me. thanks, though.
Idk what else to remember you as but idc if you do em or not. But I'll remember you as bartcel instead :feelsokman::feelscomfy:

10% - low effort
who

We have concluded our Bret Hart Vs Shawn Michaels long term nasty type of rivalry and falling out was due to mutual misunderstandings and are moving on from here upward and onward as friends once again. :society:

To the incels.is community you now have one of your favorite all time post maxxers or music thread posters back ie he spent the majority of his time here doing one or the other I believe? :feelshehe:

Oh and he prefers to be on his new slightly different named alt for now but may with my help decide to get his original account back sometime in the future. :feelsclown:

Uhh so welcome him back or throw tomatoes at him or myself if you all wish! :ahegao:
You've made a really bad diss thread calling him a good-for-nothing junkie and drug mule, and that he backstabbed you. What's up with that?

Last edited:
People talk out their differences, apologize, and make amends. In the end, we are all brothers bounded by our lack of pussy. This is the high road we are called for.
Idk, it'd be sus if someone was to diss me like that and then all of a sudden try to be friendly with me again.

You've made a really bad dis thread calling him a good-for-nothing junkie and drug mule, and that he backstabbed you. What's up with that?
Yes but he had made equally serious allegations towards myself and @Master but that’s besides the point.

He forgives us, we forgive him and the issue is mercifully resolved to everyone’s satisfaction. :feelsokman:

will he be turning heel :feelshehe:

Welcum back junkie traitor

nice to see you back

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back