Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Amerisharts, will you fight in the next war?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33464
  • Start date
Deleted member 33464

Deleted member 33464

Revelationcel
-
I came of age during the peacetime of the Trump presidency but he's been ousted and we have another trigger happy democrat in, basically another repeat of Obama. You know it's coming. So now I'm 18 years old, in the confidence of my youth, and on the eve of another overseas conflict. And I think it's my duty to serve my country. Every generation has their war, and this one is ours. At least it will get me out of the normalcattle rat race

Imagine fighting for this absurd piece of shit joke of a nation and taking pride in it thinking there is something worth defending here.

Imagine fighting for this absurd piece of shit joke of a nation and taking pride in it thinking there is something worth defending here.
It doesn't matter if society is shit, we still have to be obedient to it. Read Crito

too old to be drafted or enlist unless the chinks massacre our existing troops while they're busy figuring out which bathroom to use. i could be pressed into service like the oldcels in the German Volkssturm in 1944

I might finally have a sense of comraderie and the chance to die in a way normies won't think is cowardly...

It doesn't matter if society is shit, we still have to be obedient to it. Read Crito
I am only obedient to a society where I have some kind of personal benefit, investment, or prized attachment within it, I have no skin in the game concerning anything worth fighting for here. This nation can burn to ash engulfing everybody in fire, zero fucks given on my part. I truly don't care, in fact I would derive great personal sense of pleasure with its destruction.

Why be obedient or loyal to something that has treated you like shit your entire life? That is my definition of insanity.

This society has hated me since the very day I was born, I care not what happens to it, I could care less.

Last edited:
Why be obedient or loyal to something that has treated you like shit your entire life? That is my definition of insanity.
Because by choosing to live here you tacitly consent to abide by our laws and customs, and if you break these you will be an outlaw, a criminal like the vietnam draft dodgers in Canada.

Because by choosing to live here you tacitly consent to abide by our laws and customs, and if you break these you will be an outlaw, a criminal.
I already am an outcast, although the title of outlaw hasn't been assigned quite yet.....

Whilst you be dying fighting for globoshlomo, Biden (really it is the Jews who run the US) will be moving nigs, mexicans and ethnics into your home.
Same in Europe

I’m too old. But would never fight in any war, I’m not part of society.

No unless it's a war against Israel and global Jewry I wouldn't do it. You should go join a group who does all the same shit like training and survival and comradery just not for the Jewnited States.

Fuck off OP you Biden voting faggot
Whilst you be dying fighting for globoshlomo, Biden (really it is the Jews who run the US) will be moving nigs, mexicans and ethnics into your home.
Same in Europe
No unless it's a war against Israel and global Jewry I wouldn't do it. You should go join a group who does all the same shit like training and survival and comradery just not for the Jewnited States.

No. There's no reason why any incel should ever join the military, you'd just be throwing your life away for a soyciety that will give you nothing in return.

I might finally have a sense of comraderie and the chance to die in a way normies won't think is cowardly...
This may sound stupid, but I would fight in a war just to know how it feels like to fight in a war. Thats sound fucking retarded since you’re risking your life and you can be shot in the head at any moment, but I’ve always wondered how it would feel like to be in a middle of a violent conflict with guns aiming at you constantly (the adrenaline that flows through your being).

The only war I'd be willing to fight in ended in 1945

Same in Europe
Imagine fighting for this clown society. kek

you'd want to fight for the good guys (hungry) right?
preferably deutsches reich. Ungarn would be ok to fight for in WWI but was not particularly effective in the 2nd one.

:feelsugh: yikes. amerilard larprs, everybody
well, those were the names used at the time. Not like any of us here actually lived through those wars

Me and @BummerDrummer will only fight for dixie

why fight when i can chill in mum basement watching anime, drinking beer and eating chips all day, posting on .co all night?

No im high inhib

no, i'd make a terrible soldier

i don't want to die for israel

Nah I’ll be too busy watching the liveleak vids of our tranny-female military forces being mowed down by genetically modified Chinese supersoldiers.

Nah I’ll be too busy watching the liveleak vids of our tranny-female military forces being mowed down by genetically modified Chinese supersoldiers.
Imagine a tranny tell them to reduce their toxic maculinity

I'd never ever go if I was a burger.

Depends who it's against. If it's against some random ass country that Israel conveniently hates, then I will gladly be a draft dodger.

While I appreciate the camaraderie that could come from serving in combat with a band of brothers, I don't think I'd like to risk my life to preserve today's soyciety.

Bhahahahahahahaha!

I have a new screensaver to look forward to!