Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ameriricecel trait, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I used to wagecuck at the international airport in my city, mang. For the most part, it was suifuel n shiet seeing all the future ER-making couples, mang

that coupled with being inkwell made me dissociate often to leave my body as a coping mechanism, so to speak, mang

However, ill never forget that one flight attendant chica, a frenchy, I believe, who came through with a rice last name.

Assuming her husband aint a cuckmaxxed betabuxxer rice, it felt like my soul momentarily returned upon checking her in when i had the duty of checking in a certain airlines flight attendants before they boarded the plane, mang

Thats because I noticed how the chica had a rice af last name, despite obviously not looking at all like a noodle. Talk about ricefuel for lifecels, mang…

A win for one of us is a win for all of us in the anti-ricemang west, mang:owo:

I uzed to work in airport az well, here at my shit thirdworld country

It waz brutal. Especially flightz from euro countriez. I remember witnezzing a 15 year old stacy in the making who waz a surfer from auztralia

same for zome estonia whore

Thiz iz one of the reazonz im glad i work from home now. Going out iz zuicidefuel

Ratio so lopsided that u just gotta celebrate whatever microscopically few ricemang wins as they come, Chico. U mfs really don’t be thinking, mang

Indeed, chico. The airport of all places is a treasure trove of ropefuels n shiet, mang
I uzed to work in airport az well, here at my shit thirdworld country

It waz brutal. Especially flightz from euro countriez. I remember witnezzing a 15 year old stacy in the making who waz a surfer from auztralia

same for zome estonia whore

Thiz iz one of the reazonz im glad i work from home now. Going out iz zuicidefuel

Ameri-rice!

What’s Boricua?

Puerto rican, rtard

It's Taíno

U been living under a rock, mang

Taino is an indigenous tribe from puerto rico, asshat

Why would not knowing that make me an asshat? I’m not American, so why would I know anything about Puerto Rico?

How does a ricemang know all this & u dont, Chico?

Idk, maybe he’s American rice.