Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News ameriMUTTs spend least time going to work, Koreacucks most

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

personally I hate it when it takes more than 30 minutes and especially if it takes more than hour. Koreacucks are suffering hard. Giga over

Being a full time wage slave as incel is hell

Of course women take less, cucks probably let women go faster ahead:lul:
this and also foids do more chill jobs that aren't as travel heavy. Many blue collar men have to work 60-80hrs/weekly and travel costs not covered. Gigacursed planet.
Being a full time wage slave as incel is hell
Indeed, sadly no choice. But what we can do is reduce the slavery by getting higher level jobs even if it means lying and bsing(lie and bs wherever you can legally get away with it and can learn the shit quick). The higher up you go, the less work you get in many cases.

mine is like 20 minutes a day

mine is like 20 minutes a day
luckycel. I have it at 0 but in the past, I had to once do 2hrs daily(4hrs both ways :feelsrope:). for year plus

Cucks will drive an hour to 1.5 hour each way where I live so they can get a bigger house. Which also they are super fast and stressed out and angry drivers stuck in traffic with all the other cucks coming in to wage slave.

Cucks will drive an hour to 1.5 hour each way where I live so they can get a bigger house. Which also they are super fast and stressed out and angry drivers stuck in traffic with all the other cucks coming in to wage slave.
Legit they are insane. They are literally doing hours of unpaid work daily by living this far. Worse many of them brag about their house size , thinking they are better than those who roommate/studio Maxx in the city center.

Legit they are insane. They are literally doing hours of unpaid work daily by living this far. Worse many of them brag about their house size , thinking they are better than those who roommate/studio Maxx in the city center.

I couldn't believe it in honesty I had to go out to where the cucks subdivisions are after work one day. And it took me 2 hours to get there, because it is bumper to bumper traffic.

I was like what sort of stupid, stupid person would buy out there. But the reason is because in the main, old part of the city they can't afford a detached, newish 4 bedroom/3 bathroom house.

It wouldn't even be as bad if say they liked driving. But the way the wagecucks drive being so aggressive and stop go stop go and every extra minute in traffic they know their house value is dropping relative to their betters who have beautiful properties right in the city.

I always thought normies buying giant houses were a way of compensating for something. Apartments are much cozier
I currently live in a house(parents to save on rent) and it is a fucking pain. There is always some fucking problem. Some pipe breaks, sink gets jammed etc. Also the house is too big to clean. Entire floor is completely empty and no one cleans it and just used to store shit. Once I have enough money, I will buy a small house/apartment with the bare minimum stuff I need and outsource all the maintenance, then travel Maxx via airbnbs

I couldn't believe it in honesty I had to go out to where the cucks subdivisions are after work one day. And it took me 2 hours to get there, because it is bumper to bumper traffic.

I was like what sort of stupid, stupid person would buy out there. But the reason is because in the main, old part of the city they can't afford a detached, newish 4 bedroom/3 bathroom house.

It wouldn't even be as bad if say they liked driving. But the way the wagecucks drive being so aggressive and stop go stop go and every extra minute in traffic they know their house value is dropping relative to their betters who have beautiful properties right in the city.
They especially hate you if your on a bike. They are legit psychotic to bikecels. I actually used to use a bike to go around my city by now I do not as had too many close calls to getting hit

They especially hate you if your on a bike. They are legit psychotic to bikecels. I actually used to use a bike to go around my city by now I do not as had too many close calls to getting hit

Ya I hear them talking about bikers and just mentioning bikers and they get angry. Problem for bikers is in the battle for domination and spot in the social pecking order if a normie is in his giant vehicle with over compensating horsepower and a biker is in the way, the normie will not be cautious but instead drive recklessly to show his dominance.

If you are riding your bike, and a normie is in his 3,500 pound vehicle - you lose, even if the normie was in the wrong.

Of course the bicyclists also are extremely aggressive like in parts the bike lane disappears and the road narrows, so the bicyclist will just swerve onto the road without looking in those places, so I anticipate it and slow down to be cautious. But I see normies outright don't, they actually speed up when they see a bicyclist.

Last edited:
Thats the max distance travel for work. Longer than that I’d feel kinda tired when starting work.
I loving driving as long as it's not slow moving driving (like city driving, it's awful for the engine)

I bet the commute increases as the percentage of people who commute by public transit does. It takes me 40-50 mins to get to work by transit but 28mins or less via car

really? You'd think USA would be #1 because stuff is so spaced out in burgerland

really? You'd think USA would be #1 because stuff is so spaced out in burgerland
we get less traffic due to being less urbanized prolly