Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ameriMUTTs need at least $128,000 salary to live well

My ffriend makes 200k at google while I rot in shitholabad

My ffriend makes 200k at google while I rot in shitholabad
Over for you. You need study 12 hours daily for 5+ years to mog your friend

Over for you. You need study 12 hours daily for 5+ years to mog your friend
Should have done that instead of neeting for 5+ years. He's making that much just 3 years out of college

Should have done that instead of neeting for 5+ years. He's making that much just 3 years out of college
You suffer when young to suffer less later. Sadly many of us learn this lesson too late.

Should have done that instead of neeting for 5+ years.
I did the same, I wasted my college years. This was a terrible mistake when I think about it and I may suffer the consequences later :fuk:.
You suffer when young to suffer less later. Sadly many of us learn this lesson too late.
:feelsrope:
Is it over for 24yrscels?

I did the same, I wasted my college years. This was a terrible mistake when I think about it and I may suffer the consequences later :fuk:.

:feelsrope:
Is it over for 24yrscels?
Kind of but not completely. You'll just need play catch-up for a few years. And compensate for past failures with future success by being extremely disciplined (financially and mentally).

Get out and make something for yourself while you can. Its only gonna get worse with time. I wish I could go back. I wouldn't even be here if not for my fuck ups.

You'll just need play catch-up for a few years.
I don't know what I should do tbh.
And compensate for past failures with future success by being extremely disciplined (financially and mentally).
I'm mentally crippled and financially broke :feelscry:
Get out and make something for yourself while you can.
Do you advise me to leave my third-world country?
Its only gonna get worse with time. I wish I could go back. I wouldn't even be here if not for my fuck ups.
I feel you bro :feelsbadman:

amerimutt liberal normie fags are crybabies that have no concept of hardship

i was making minimum wage until fairly recently. my rent was 600 a month and my food bill was 200 a month. at 15 an hour, i could make all the money i needed for the month in 1.5 weeks. plus, my income was low enough that i could qualify for free healthcare. If i wanted to spend 60% ldar, i could.

seriously these normie fags dont know how good they have it. they should be thrown into syria or china and see what its like to make min wage there. low iq redditors deserve to be tortured for a year or two so they can have a better conception of how the world actually works.

1795 1