Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Amerimutt is so used to diversity that going to a homogeneous nation causes him shivers

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Has Jewish multiculturalism brainwashed you as well?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 14h 1m

Tbh I can somewhat relate with this guy, when I went thru Turkey, I felt pretty weird. Like I was in some weird experiment, seeing the country was different. I also felt this way to a lesser degree in curryland, despite being curry, It felt very weird and odd being in country so brown.

Jews have brainwashed the OP and Me so much that going to homogeneous nations feels eerie and weird. Not being in a diverse area feels off. When I went to this 99% white area in upstate NY, Saratoga, I felt like I was in a different country. The whites height mogged me to the moon even harder than I already am height mogged in NYC area. Jewish brainwashing is seriously impressive not gonna lie. They have gotten me so used to diversity that not living in a diverse area feels off and not "correct". Like I am not meant to be there.
Zer0/∞ @Zer0/∞ solblue @solblue NYCcel @NYCcel L @Languishingrn PPEcel @PPEcel do you get this feeling as well when in a non diverse area?

solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
132d 5h 3m
ShitAmericansSay is gay

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 14h 1m
solblue said:
ShitAmericansSay is gay
It is tbh, but I go there and shiteuropeanssay for trolling sometimes
TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma, fellow nyc cel.

gymletethnicel @gymletethnicel RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE do you notice this as well in nnetherlands, I would think it affects you guys less due to their being less ethncis percentage wise there.
proudweeb @proudweeb tehgymcel420 @tehgymcel420 thot?
Animecel2D @Animecel2D shii410 @shii410

Last edited:
wei#3959

wei#3959

Captain
★★
88d 3h 51m
fuck america

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
42d 6h 1m
Why am I not getting notified when someone tags me?

Yes, I felt weird going to Bangladesh 2 years ago because I have always expected myself to be a minority in whatever room I am here, in America.:cryfeels:

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
Didn’t get your notif, I do feel really out of place in the US because of my Eastern European descent. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been called “Russia boy” or the “communist soviet spy kid” it’s also pretty annoying being made fun of for my slight accent too, everyone jokes about it at some point. I honestly don’t mind living in cosmopolitan area, besides the occasional gunshots it’s fine.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 14h 1m
Zer0/∞ said:
Why am I not getting notified when someone tags me?

Yes, I felt weird going to Bangladesh 2 years ago because I have always expected myself to be a minority in whatever room I am here, in America.:cryfeels:
Not certain why tags don't work correctly tbh.
Being the only curry for many blocks feels normal and now not being so felt off. Just lol at us.

wereqryan @wereqryan truefaithneworder @truefaithneworder Irredeemable @Irredeemable Allblueeeee @Allblueeeee 11gaijin @11gaijin get_even @get_even

L

Languishingrn

Commander
★★★★★
28d 3h 30m
Transcended Trucel said:
Not certain why tags don't work correctly tbh.
Being the only curry for many blocks feels normal and now not being so felt off. Just lol at us.
That is beyond brutal, saying “I’m from India” is a great way to get insta blocked.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
134d 28m
Goes to Austria and Slovenia, is surprised to find Austrians and Slovenians everywhere in Austria and Slovenia.

What a fucking retarded snowflake.

D

Deleted member 34541

Banned
-
5d 10h 3m
Why do people still go to Europe? Fuck that place, everyone there is old and wrinkly. Germans sound like they're dying anytime they open their mouths. I'd rather go somewhere tropical like the Maldives or Bora Bora, maybe even Bali if I can afford it someday.

But yeah, American youths have become brainwashed as less than half of Gen Z is white now. Future generations will be even drastically less white. Get used to more white snowflakes wondering why the rest of the world isn't as tolerant and accepting as America by default.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★
18d 6h 8m
Every day is a new opportunity to virtue-signal that you're NOT RACIST :soy:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
134d 28m
Emba said:
Volcel if you wouldn't
Wish I had enough money to fuck America. She's an expensive whore.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
243d 23h 21m
based_meme said:
:feels:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 14h 1m
based_meme said:
Goes to Austria and Slovenia, is surprised to find Austrians and Slovenians everywhere in Austria and Slovenia.

What a fucking retarded snowflake.
It's the Jewish brainwashing. You can't blame him. I have noticed this has affected me too. There is no fixing it either. Once jewed, always jewed.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
9d 3h 37m
Jfl, burgers go to a foreign country halfway across the world and expect it to be burgerland 2.0 :feelskek::feelskek::bluepill:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
134d 28m
Transcended Trucel said:
It's the Jewish brainwashing. You can't blame him. I have noticed this has affected me too. There is no fixing it either. Once jewed, always jewed.
People who are brainwashed don't know that they're brainwashed. That's how that works. If you notice that it's affecting you too, then the influence on you is waning and you're not brainwashed any longer.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
115d 22h 40m
based_meme said:
Nah... You just need a bigger dick.

America is the sloppiest loosest hole around.

And the jews are it's pimp.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
134d 28m
Emba said:
Nah... You just need a bigger dick.

America is the sloppiest loosest hole around.

And the jews are it's pimp.
BLACKED and Jewed again.

Never began.

WatchfulObserver

WatchfulObserver

Hyperborean Aryan Spirit
1d 21h 39m
Languishingrn said:
Didn’t get your notif, I do feel really out of place in the US because of my Eastern European descent. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been called “Russia boy” or the “communist soviet spy kid” it’s also pretty annoying being made fun of for my slight accent too, everyone jokes about it at some point. I honestly don’t mind living in cosmopolitan area, besides the occasional gunshots it’s fine.
I'm Eastern Euro but I live in Australia. Tbh, my descent really didn't take anything away from life, it actually kinda helped make some friends (basically the only reason I haven't roped yet). Consider moving to a country more tolerant of Slavs?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 22h 29m
I was randomly born on a shit rock. Being born a mutt wasn't on my wish list. God is just a nigger faggot for not coming up with anything better. :feelsjuice: also I don't care for homogeneous countries. I just think mustard hair people are silly