Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL ameriMUTT IQ

American education focal focus point is all about lecturing only about their respective long deceased politicians, they know nothing about anything else. one of the reasons of why they're arrogant nationalists even though their country is a hell-pit abnormality in crumbles.

“Stop taking our jobs”
View attachment 495935

I'm moving to the usa to open a liquor store on o'block.

This is a hoax no doubt... anyways

Absolute cuckery, as an American I knew the answer to all of these yet I am still classified as a low iq imbred Americuck. I agree with The Amazing Athiest, America is a satire country that exists to make other countries of the western world feel better about themselves.

American education focal focus point is all about lecturing only about their respective long deceased politicians, they know nothing about anything else. one of the reasons of why they're arrogant nationalists even though their country is a hell-pit abnormality in crumbles.
to be fair the yter probably Cherry picked. I would say at least 70-80% of Americans aren't this level of retarded in my experience.

to be fair the yter probably Cherry picked. I would say at least 70-80% of Americans aren't this level of retarded in my experience.

I've no real life interactional anecdotal exemplares to describe here, but from my interactions online I'd say they're definitely stupid, they and for some reason the Polish people. Americans are also the most sensitive people I've met.

Yes because a rich millionaire rapper is a job white Americans won’t do!

jfl it’s just an excuse to genocide whites

Yes because a rich millionaire rapper is a job white Americans won’t do!

jfl it’s just an excuse to genocide whites
Many abusive restaurants who pay shit wages are struggling to get workers. You whites aren't willing to do shit jobs anymore. That's why the elite will import immigrants to compensate for this problem.

Then they should be legally banned from any job other than those ones
Many abusive restaurants who pay shit wages are struggling to get workers. You whites aren't willing to do shit jobs anymore. That's why the elite will import immigrants to compensate for this problem.
Oh yes and giannis antetokounmpo I’m sure an nba player is a job Americans won’t do

Last edited: