Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AmeriMUTT foid moves to Morroco to live a simple life

What do you think of this simple life style attempt?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
And ofc she bitches about pollution/corruption and seeing others suffering. Says you do get cheap fresh veggies/fruit and a simple life. But u get a lot of the corruption/poverty/pollution etc.

Thoughts?

Link:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/simpleliving/comments/pbd9jz/i_moved_to_africa_to_live_more_simply_and_it_did/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here is the text:
"
I moved to Africa to live more simply and it did not work

I thought about sharing this for a while, but something has been holding me back. However, I keep seeing really frustratingly inaccurate posts and comments about this topic, and I wanted to share my perspective.

I'm from the United States, and I've constantly worked really hard. I've usually had two or three jobs, I've always been in significant debt, and I spent about 12 years trying to get out of student debt and other various medical debts. I've always idolized slow, intentional living and felt like the root of my problems with my hyper-consumerism and slavery to debt. I figure, if I just moved somewhere where life is more simple and people were more connected to the earth, I would get better. Life will get better. I would find meaning. I would become the Henry David Thoreau of my own life.

So, I did. I quit my jobs, took all my savings, and moved to Africa, which is where I'm writing this.

Anyways, I found exactly what I thought I was looking for. Vendors are selling fresh fruits and vegetables on every corner, people are a lot less reliant on technology, life moves a lot slower, families are a lot more connected.

But it's also poor. Very, very poor. People are suffering and struggling.

It frustrates me endlessly when I see people online mirror the same misguided, condescending, ignorant attitude I had for so long.

There's a reason so many people want to leave these places, and it's not just because they don't appreciate the idea of *simple living*. It's because life is hard. Poverty is hard.

Living in places you've romanticized as being more *slow* and *simple* doesn't mean you get to cherry-pick which parts of poverty you want to cosplay.

* Your water will be toxic, just like everyone else
* Your food will have dangerous chemicals in it, just like everyone else
* The air is filled with pollutants that will choke you all day, every day, just like everyone else
* Your politicians will be corrupt, and the evidence of that corruption is on every street
* You will be an outsider because you're willfully giving up what other people would kill to provide for their families

Do you think you have the money to insulate yourself from what literally everyone else is experiencing? Because a simple life becomes a lot less simple when you have to drag your corporate job overseas. You will not get high-speed 5g while you're milking a cow or whatever you have in mind. It just doesn't work like that.

Please keep in mind how silly it sounds to say, "I want to give up my easy, boring life and move to Africa or South America or \[insert impoverished place\]". Because at the end of the day, if you're from the West, you have the option to *experience* these places and *leave any time.* People from Africa can't just decide, "you know, this simple life isn't for me, I'm going to move to Canada" because that's not the reality for 99% of people. The world is not fair, resources are not distributed fairly, and the ability to move freely around the world is largely determined at birth and only available to a small percentage of the total population.

We romanticize "other places" because we think they hold the possibility of a better life, but I honestly don't believe in that anymore. Life is great where you make it. You will not find that perfect location that will make you the best version of yourself if you are not willing to cultivate the best version of yourself wherever you are.

Edit to add: Since people are asking, I live in North Africa, specifically Morocco. I didn’t include it because the main point isn’t Africa, it’s the universality of the mindset of picking “another” place and assuming everything will be better/different/easier/more meaningful, etc. Africa isn’t a monolith, but this also isn’t a criticism of Morocco, North Africa, Africa at large, or anywhere in particular. I actually have no plans to leave Morocco and have built a life here, I don't know if I will ever go back to the states.

Edit to also add: For everyone calling me a stupid first world entitled idiot bitch… yeah. That’s the point. I was an idiot, and now I’m slightly less of an idiot. I’m trying to share my experience from one idiot to my fellow idiots who have the mindset that I had, the mindset I see on this sub every day. But if it helps you feel better, please comment on what a stupid idiot I am "

north africa isn't really africa,
the people their look totally different from the rest of africans

north africa isn't really africa,
the people their look totally different from the rest of africans
True it isn't as much of a shithole. But still shitholish.

How the fuck are western whores so retarded?
People literally flee from these countries and they deliberately go there.
It's like cutting of your legs because you think that wheelchair-bound people have it easier because they don't have to walk up all the stairs.
Simply foid logic.
Not saying that Africa isn't/wasn't a beautiful country with a beautiful landscape, but moving there when you have literally had the biggest luck on the planet when it comes to birthplaces (particularly as a woman) is so retarded.

North Africa is even worse than Brazil. Two Nordic women were raped and killed there. Low IQ foid.

not really sure what it is with white people and romanticizing shithole countries with average IQs in the 80s

like if you're retiring and have a lot of money and want good service/a cheap country go to fucking portugal or eastern europe or something. not fucking mexico or north africa lmao.

not really sure what it is with white people and romanticizing shithole countries with average IQs in the 80s

like if you're retiring and have a lot of money and want good service/a cheap country go to fucking portugal or eastern europe or something. not fucking mexico or north africa lmao.
A lot of these white people, especially the young college libtard foids are naive and too compassionate for their own good. They actually think everyone at heart is benevolent and a nice person:)feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:). Also many of them make radical life changes without sufficient research or experience. Then they end up like the retardI posted above. :lul::lul::lul:

>Reddit
Not one word

She's either one of those African-Americans that larp as Moors and think they are going back to their homeland (wrong part of Afrika though), or she's a white foid wanting to be with Chaddam.

Either way, she's gonna be robbed and raped by some Berber nomads and then left die alone in the Sahara. Wouldn't survive one day out in the desert.

@gymletethnicel @Diocel @Algeriancel @Negroid Berber @Romancel

Last edited:
Legit retarded. All the Moroccans are leaving Morocco to go to Europe, but she thinks it is somehow a good idea to live in Morocco. :feelskek:
Europe (mainly France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, I don't know if they go to Spain and Portugal) and "Canada".

But why they are not many nafris here in the US? Aside from French Montana, I only know a foid who was an English teacher who was Moroccan.

Most Muslims here are black West Africans, pakis and Yemenis.

We usually move to places where there's already other nafris in.
Yeah, but that's stupid to move somewhere just because the diaspora of your group is also already moving there.

I live in an area with a lot Latinos, including a lot of Dominicans because we overglorify this shithole and think this is the only part of America that matters. But I hate being around other Latinos partly because I don't want to follow a label and live somewhere because everyone else under my label is living there.

Latinos in general love America so much because of all the media we export over there (and also this country's not so good involvement in Latin American politics. Look up the Good Neighbor Policy).

Also, America is better than Europe in terms of civil freedom and more places to live off-grid even if the quality of life is a bit worse.

typical fatass americans so absorbed in their first world problems :fuk:

I don't like white foids who romanticize Africa or the Middle East

I know Africa is a 3rd world shithole but now these white foids who have been there now want to give lectures about the poverty there, as if they discovered something new

These bitches should've stayed in the West

Nah you need community.
Nah, I'm already very culturally American and I identify more with this country than the shithole I was born in.

I really don't like to be around other spics, and I hate it when strangers speak to me in Spanish just because they know just by looking at me that I'm Hispanic.

They overglorify New York too much even though I hate living in this shithole.
I don't wanna get shot for wearing the wrong color in the wrong street :feelskek:
Which is why I want to get out of the hood and move off-grid out in the Ozarks or in the Rocky Mountains.

You're an american citizen, but immigrants needs each others for all kind of stuff.
Nah, I'll let them be. But I just want to be on my own.

Tbh, if they come here just to moneymaxx they should only be here for at most 20 years and then take their wealth back where they came from.

Europe (mainly France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, I don't know if they go to Spain and Portugal) and "Canada".

But why they are not many nafris here in the US? Aside from French Montana, I only know a foid who was an English teacher who was Moroccan.

Every Algerian or Moroccan I ever met in NYC looked white or light-skinned.

This foid is just dumb: she has no family there, has zero relation to the culture, and lived in some shit place there.
All the rich and well-connected people live in gated communities where they eat imported food, there are no legless or child beggars on the street, private security, and enjoy an American upper-middle-class standard of quality away from all the pollution.

Last edited:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: at least not your typical materialistic basic whore. i can give her that. her mindset is like a stark contrast against normie mindset where money and status is worshipped. i find much more common ground (in terms of world views, values etc.) with those people than fucking normie scums tbh

in terms of IQ i think she's most likely medium IQ. personally i dont give a fuck about fresh fruits and veges, but going to other places often involve pros and cons, its aobut whether one outwreight another. North Africa is relatively safe, at least, unlike sub-saharan africa and latin america.....
True this foid's simple living mindset is preferable to the average whore who wants only Chad dick and Money for Gucci/Louis Vuitton bullshit.

And yeah your IQ calculation makes sense. A dumb foid would probably be too retarded to be able to get all the paperwork ready to move. While a higher IQ foid, would do research, live in Morroco for a few months before deciding to permanently relocate.

Every Algerian or Moroccan I ever met in NYC looked white or light-skinned.
The English teacher that I had was more of a tan complexion.
This foid is just dumb: she has no family there, has zero relation to the culture, and lived in some shit place there.
All the rich and well-connected people live in gated communities where they eat imported food, there are no legless or child beggars on the street, private security, and enjoy an American upper-middle-class standard of quality away from all the pollution.
This. You go to any third-world country and you can clearly see the difference between what common people have here and over to some shithole.

North Africa is even worse than Brazil. Two Nordic women were raped and killed there. Low IQ foid.
it's because those whores went hiking in the mountains where only the worst of the worst resides
Deserved it tbh :feelsaww:
She's either one of those African-Americans that larp as Moors and think they are going back to their homeland (wrong part of Afrika though), or she's a white foid wanting to be with Chaddam.

Either way, she's gonna be robbed and raped by some Berber nomads and then left die alone in the Sahara. Wouldn't survive one day out in the desert.

@gymletethnicel @Diocel @Algeriancel @Negroid Berber @Romancel
I wish she goes hiking as well to get the beheading treatment

We usually move to places where there's already other nafris in.
Yeah, the only way my parents got in EU was with links with other nafris in europe

Last edited:
Only a foid could be this retarded:feelskek:

Brutal didn’t read pill
:feelsjuice:

@Diocel that bitch in your hood

Dummy could've just built a tiny house in America, or buy one of those buses and turn that into a house.

If this foid really wanted a "simple life," there are plenty of low COL small towns in flyover America she could have moved too.

How the fuck are western whores so retarded?
People literally flee from these countries and they deliberately go there.
It's like cutting of your legs because you think that wheelchair-bound people have it easier because they don't have to walk up all the stairs.
Simply foid logic.
Not saying that Africa isn't/wasn't a beautiful country with a beautiful landscape, but moving there when you have literally had the biggest luck on the planet when it comes to birthplaces (particularly as a woman) is so retarded.

The lengths to which a white bitch will go for some Tyrone BBC

What did she expect?
She probably thinks living in a third world country is really empowering.

A lot of these white people, especially the young college libtard foids are naive and too compassionate for their own good. They actually think everyone at heart is benevolent and a nice person:)feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:). Also many of them make radical life changes without sufficient research or experience. Then they end up like the retardI posted above. :lul::lul::lul:
White foids compassionate? wtf are you smoking lol. They are the opposite of compassionate. If they were compassionate, they would actually be dating or marrying Asian, Indian, or Black dudes enmasse to integrate them into mainstream American society. Making us feel included, accepted and belong.

Last edited:
Why the fuck would you move to north africa ?
if you arent rich stay home

Whats so special about buying fruit at the market?
I bet it was just to post on instagram and hang around with that baggy stoner pants

Doesn't require that much IQ to see that life in a shithole sucks, even if it's "simple". Stupid, brainwashed, privileged, cunt.

you expect foids to have any logic ? lmao

foids are low iq in general

JFL, does she think living in the third world is less stressful than living in the first? What kind of reasoning is that?

Of and simps are Options

But hey

I can see myself moving to the 3rd world eventually. Depressed as fuck already cause of all the degeneracy in the the West so it’s not like my life could get much worse