Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Americels, is the National Guard in your city? Have the enforced a curfew tonight?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
They established one in my city. It's effective right now. I'm super mad. I didn't buy my nightly canister of Pringles yet.

I just want you all to know, don't get your hopes up about this being The Happening. America has known riots before. It happened with Martin Luther King Jr., it happened with Rodney King, it happened with whatever King caused the Ferguson uprising .This'll all come to an end eventually.

pringles suck ass

Dunno. I know a protest happened here though although I don’t believe it’s a riot yet

Take down the US Government (in Hoi4)

Saying "Do X in video game" doesn't absolve you. It's still against the rules.

Nope. No one gives a shit here

Only if you follow up a specific, actionable threat with such a hollow disclaimer, not a generic statement.

"Take down the U.S. Government" is specific and actionable.

This is a waste of resources. It's not about police brutality its just looting and arson. This is how much a problem leftists have become, CIA needs to track down the real domestic terrorist. I would not be surprised if china has a hand in this because they have their hands deep into social media companies and the best way to destabilize the country is to pay and organize citizens in the country that hate the system. The government is not in control of this anymore.

Im in a big ass city with lots of blacks but nothing has happened here yet other than some peaceful protesting. This will die down eventually but its really a sign of the times. You cant make different people live together and get along and this will never be fixed. The more we champion “diversity”, whatever that means, and the more we try and shove dissimilar people together, the more conflict there will be. America is always just about to explode and it's been that way for a while

nobody in the suburbs gives a shit, the nearby city is fucked up though

America is always just about to explode and it's been that way for a while
That's pretty apt. The country has even exploded a couple of times but still remained whole somehow. Neoliberalism and the Reagan era really made people more apathetic, but it seems like that's starting to change

just woke up and didn't even realize there was a riot going on near where i live. kind of funny actually.
city started a 10pm curfew

doesn't affect me since i'm a loser and stay at home all the time anyway but i am giddy in hopes tons of people break curfew and just get shot for no reason. would be kind of funny.

Im just waiting for the bomb rain tbh ngl