Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America's downfall began with the 19th amendment

L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
Some may argue it began with slavery, as slave-owners were greedy fks who couldn't look into the future and realize an ethnic mixed state would destroy the lives of their successors, but I really believe the 19th was the biggest turning point as ethnics generally still kept separate.

Once you take heed to liberalism in the slightest form, there's no end to the list of demands. There is no end game to liberalism.

Collapse is the only outcome. It's a shame that the west is now about to be consumed by ethnics from all over, who couldn't care less about promoting a long-term righteous society, but rather just want to economically prosper and be on their way.

The only actual solution would be taking maybe 100K or so mid-high IQ non-ethnics and terraforming mars, and then just keeping themselves isolated from the degeneracy that is Earth.

West's downfall began with giving femoids any rights.

Gigacope there's no white genocide it's more like white suicide jfl

I will never visit USA, why would I want to pay to visit a place who would laugh at me for living with my parents and having a low paid job, it is not a good place.