Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americans, how have you resisted the ERge to do what ERgently needs to be done?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Is it purely down to fear of fucking up the procedjER, being caught alive and having to face the consequences?

If I lived there, I'd be worried about snapping and going into a store and picking up what I need to have to do what needs to be done.

Because I have no desire to kill random people? lol

I have random spurts of hope for the future

jackbud said:
I have random spurts of hope for the future

All life is a combination of hope, cope, and rope. ER is just another form of rope. Meanwhile we're still here because of some combination of hope and cope.

I honestly cannot blame anyone for being undesirable.

Sure is it unfair? Absolutely. But in the end.ofnthe day dating is pure meritocracy and you simply are selling your product. If no one wants it,how can you blame them.
I am sure that if I had different options I would chose the most beautiful women as well.

St.Tropez said:
I honestly cannot blame anyone for being undesirable.

Sure is it unfair? Absolutely. But in the end.ofnthe day dating is pure meritocracy and you simply are selling your product. If no one wants it,how can you blame them.
I am sure that if I had different options I would chose the most beautiful women as well.

This

Twisted said:
Why isn’t zyros on your list?

His list makes no sense whatsoever. None of us are Chad-lite (yet.)

AmERicans would be hERo's if they followed in the footsteps of our great leadER.