Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Americans can get guns so easily im so jealous

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
If i could have a shotgun i would already be dead, i daydream about getting a gun all the time, a gun is the thing i want the most in the whole world right now

I don't encourage anyone to suicide. But you would be dead right now if you truly wanted it

I don't encourage anyone to suicide. But you would be dead right now if you truly wanted it
Pretty much this. If you were actually suicidal a gun would be the least of your problems. There's definitely tall buildings, bridges, cars, rope, or knives etc, near you.

I don't encourage it though.

im just so scared of trying anything and not actually dying, a gun would be so much easier

im just so scared of trying anything and not actually dying, a gun would be so much easier
Jumping from a high building is pretty reliable. Suicide tourism is also an option if you are scared of it

You could jump off a building head first

I thought this was gonna be about going ER

Im such a pussy fuck my existence

Even if you don't plan on killing yourself right away, just having a gun is soothing feeling. It's a great feeling to know you can opt out anytime, quickly, and efficiently.

With that said, I urge others to think diffERently about this.

Even if you don't plan on killing yourself right away, just having a gun is soothing feeling. It's a great feeling to know you can opt out anytime, quickly, and efficiently.
Exactly this. It's such a comforting feeling to know you can end it if you wanted to.

From a certain point of view
It's luck for me as I am youngcel and still have some hope. Death is scary because everything will end and you don't know what will be after

Pretty much this. If you were actually suicidal a gun would be the least of your problems. There's definitely tall buildings, bridges, cars, rope, or knives etc, near you.

I don't encourage it though.

This is fake. If i had Neambutal or a gun i'd be dead right now.

Not all suicide methods are equal, some requires a loooooot more overcoming of defense mechanisms than other : jumping for instance + it isn't guaranteed to kill you like a shotgun or Nembutal. I want to be fucking dead, not have a chance to end as a vegetable in a hospital where i can't even try again.

Your claim is not only dumb but it's also invalitated by countless study, for instance when some methods of suicids are outlawed (car exhaust becoming more secure), the suicide rate doesn't stay equal, it falls down. If all suicide methods were equal and everyone who "wanted to die would just be dead" this would never happen, outlawing a method won't lower the suicide rate.

Only people who know jack shit about suicide/were never suicidal or didn't do any research think that all methods of suicide are equal and "anyone who wanted to die would be just dead"

Not all suicide methods are equal,
I never said they were equal. Wanting to die and killing yourself aren't the same thing. Lots of people want to die. Killing yourself isn't fucking difficult though. It doesn't take effort it takes commitment. Not owning a gun isn't a real determent to suicide. That's why Japan has sky high suicide rates and no guns.

You're right that it's easier and more guaranteed with stuff like Neambutal or Guns, and you can just give in to an impulse and it's over. But that doesn't change the fact that if you got serious you could fucking rope too.

Hanging yourself is guaranteed as long as someone doesn't stop you and you don't leave yourself a way out. It's the #3 cause of death in suicide. Rope isn't hard to get. It's the #1 cause of suicide death in japan and the #2 cause of suicide death in america. There's a reason why we say "Rope" and not "Gun." as a verb.

I never said they were equal. Wanting to die and killing yourself aren't the same thing. Lots of people want to die. Killing yourself isn't fucking difficult though. It doesn't take effort it takes commitment. Not owning a gun isn't a real determent to suicide. That's why Japan has sky high suicide rates and no guns.

You're right that it's easier and more guaranteed with stuff like Neambutal or Guns, and you can just give in to an impulse and it's over. But that doesn't change the fact that if you got serious you could fucking rope too.

I explained in my last post why you are 100% wrong, i won't repeat myself.

I'm looking 100% set on suicide and i don't wanna jump because chances of ending as a vegetable, people survived insane heights. Train aren't that fast in my country so tell me what i should do ? What is this method you know off that is 100% sure and that anhbody who doesn't use just don't wanna die that much ?

I'm looking for bitcoins to buy N, if i had it now i'd drink it in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Same. I would first use it to go ER though. It's my biggest wish, but it'll never happen.

You're too autistic to even read correctly so I'd rather you didn't explain yourself twice. You're literally raging at me for something Facade said.

Even for non religious it's creepy to take a walk in the forest of suiciders in Japan

Im such a pussy fuck my existence
This is the truth unfortunately

You could go to Belgium, if you really wanted, where they would euthanize you for free. Despite what you say, you don't really want to kill yourself

You're too autistic to even read correctly so I'd rather you didn't explain yourself twice. You're literally raging at me for something Facade said.

I edited, tell me what method i should use now ?

I'm looking 100% set on suicide and i don't wanna jump because chances of ending as a vegetable, people survived insane heights. Train aren't that fast in my country so tell me what i should do ? What is this method you know off that is 100% sure and that anhbody who doesn't use just don't wanna die that much ?

I'm looking for bitcoins to buy N, if i had it now i'd drink it in a heartbeat.

Have you heard of sodium nitrite?

The salt is very soluble in water. To prepare a lethal dose of the salt, 15gm is dissolved into 50 ml of water. Tastes disgusting. It is advised
that a strong anti-emetic be taken, 30 minutes before drinking the nitrite solution.

I read that it is excruciatingly painful.

Yes but to buy the anti-emietic i have to go through the darkmarket, and if i go through the darkmarket i'd rather just buy Nembutal like i'm planning to do already.

This is fake. If i had Neambutal or a gun i'd be dead right now.

Not all suicide methods are equal, some requires a loooooot more overcoming of defense mechanisms than other : jumping for instance + it isn't guaranteed to kill you like a shotgun or Nembutal. I want to be fucking dead, not have a chance to end as a vegetable in a hospital where i can't even try again.

Your claim is not only dumb but it's also invalitated by countless study, for instance when some methods of suicids are outlawed (car exhaust becoming more secure), the suicide rate doesn't stay equal, it falls down. If all suicide methods were equal and everyone who "wanted to die would just be dead" this would never happen, outlawing a method won't lower the suicide rate.

Only people who know jack shit about suicide/were never suicidal or didn't do any research think that all methods of suicide are equal and "anyone who wanted to die would be just dead"
Exactly -_-

Last edited:
i can't get a gun rn but that's probably a good thing, if i had one i'd sui instantly