Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AmERican YouTube star kidnapped in Haiti while trying to meet gang leadER (presumably to intERview him for YouTube content).

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
1D217EF5 C8E5 4FA8 8881 BEA6E533BE93

He looks like a typical bluepilled soycuck, so no sympathy for him lol.

how naive you must be to go for interview with a gang leader

He's about to be put on a rotisserie.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :feelsjuice:

If a foid was in this situation though, then the US would be mobilizing for a full fucking D-Day style landing just to save her.

On the brightside, he provided the locals with sweet tasty meat.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. :feelsjuice:

If a foid was in this situation though, then the US would be mobilizing for a full fucking D-Day style landing just to save her.

I can see why he would. Everybody knows that only incels are violent and dangerous. Gang leaders from 3rd world countries are just misunderstood victims of racism. Sexually active men always have good personalities.

The fact that one would kidnap a rich, spoiled YouTube vlogger is a shocking turn of events.

Based haitian gang

. Sexually active men always have good personalities.

The fact that one would kidnap a rich, spoiled YouTube vlogger is a shocking turn of events.

The YouTubER must’ve written bad things about women online, so the gang leadER is punishing him for his toxic misogyny, furthER exemplifying the gang leadER’s “good pERsonality”.

Btw, all those news articles reporting that the gangs in Haiti (which includes the gang led by the Gang leadER in this post) are using sexual violence to “tERrorise” the country (raping countless women to intimidate and scare the local population), must be nothing more than a bunch of fabricated lies constructed by the incel journalists who are jealous of this Gang leadER and othER gang leadERs because these gang leadERs are able to sexually attract women using their “good pERsonality”.

I hope this YouTubER gets cooked and eaten by those sophisticated and civilized Haitian gentleman, that’s what he desERves for being a toxic misogynist

He was trying to LordMilesmaxx but he is just some soyboy.

Reminded me of the SJWs wanting to campaign for niggers only to end up being killed by one.

Reminded me of the SJWs wanting to campaign for niggers only to end up being killed by one.

Natural selection at play

In the same way we can’t evER spread our genes because we r ugly, these people can nevER spread their genes eithER but in their case it’s because they no longER Even exist (due to illogical and nonsensical life choices they made as a result of being low IQ)

in life there are 2 primary biological objectives (in ordER): survival and reproduction

We may not be able to reproduce but at least we r still surviving. These people not only failed to reproduce, they also failed to survive lol, so They r even more subhuman than us, yet the irony is that while they wERe alive they probably looked down upon US as the subhumans.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Reminds me of the membERs of IT, they are probably thinking of themselves as being the most intelligent, knowledgeable and wise creatures on the planet, looking down upon us as subhuman, but they are the ones who are more likely to die in a stupid way.

obviously evERyone would choose to be both good-looking AND smart if they could. But if I had to choose one or the othER, I’d rathER be ugly and smart than to be good-looking and stupid, because the ugly smart pERson won’t get sex but is more likely to live a longER life enjoying evERything else outside sex whereas a good-looking dumb pERson will have an enjoyable sex life in their youth, but they have more of a chance of expERiencing a great deal of pain/suffERing when their prime years are ovER and/or dying prematurely due to them making more stupid/illogical life-choices, so thERe is a higher chance of their enjoyment being short-lived compared to smart incels.

We should laugh at their pain/suffERing resulting from their low IQ (which is out of their control) the same way they laugh at our pain/suffERing resulting from our ugliness (which is ALSO out of our control).

I believe in equality, which means I will treat them in an equal manner to the way they treat us, so the bluepilled retards on IT shouldn’t have any objection to my behaviour, othERwise they won’t be supporting my real life implementation of equality DESPITE them making such a big deal of being promotERs of equality (which would make them hypocrites and extremely low IQ for not realising the contradiction in their own beliefs).

Last edited:
Inceldom discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back