Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel American women are a bunch of fucking ogresses

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
German/British women as well. Western women are SUPER fucking weird. Russia (or all of Eastern Europe) is very consistent with this opinion.
Eastern European women ARE NOT hot. They just look normal. I fucking hate Anglos so fucking much. Literally no one likes any of you.
And Germany is part of the Anglosphere. IDC how you autists feel.
Swedish women (or all nordic foids) are hot but they're all whores / act super masculine. I hate Westerners so much it's insane.
I'm also a full blooded American. Born on the west coast. This country is a massive pile of shit. The feds keep trying to kill me so I'm the only American on this website that can ACTUALLY say whatever I want.
No one likes Anglos. Btw someone needs to tell Latin America (including Brazil lmao) to stop worshipping Satan.

White American and Canadian foids tend to look better than UK and Australian foids, i guess its because they are a mix of different europeans instead of being pure anglos.

Least schizo .is member

White American and Canadian foids tend to look better than UK and Australian foids, i guess its because they are a mix of different europeans instead of being pure anglos.
Canadian foids look worse off than UK and American foids on average in my opinon. Most Eurofoids are thinner than anglofoids who tend to have round face.

high IQ truths

Most of foids have become sluts

simple ex for USA: they call you and you pick up your phone without realizing
You ever get that annoying feeling when your leg falls asleep and it's super tingly? It happens to your body, then you get a seizure and die. They can't do it to me lmao.