Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

American users glow

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★

Vault 7 is pure evil. If they remotely control someone's car, imagine how many "accidents" they are responsible for.

Don't care if the feds are spying on me

They can watch every terabyte of hentai on this hard drive

this is water but most people don't know this, They need to wake up

I also told my mom to get rid of the alexa but she is keeping it for music :feelsUnreal:

Vault 7 is pure evil. If they remotely control someone's car, imagine how many "accidents" they are responsible for.
How? Aren't wheels mechanical?

I also told my mom to get rid of the alexa but she is keeping it for music :feelsUnreal:
You already have cancer and they know exactly how many times you go to the bathroom. It's over.

Feds can suck my dick (it's a joke feds please don't hack me)

also if you don't want feds ratting pc while you sleep just Flip the switch on your PSU

As a german incel, upon the recent news of our "fbi" investigating germancels, i invested in a good vpn.

Ironically my Father is a retired cop

they can see through walls from space

feds can also burn you from space if they want to

Yes, this was known well before the Snowden leaks.

I used tor for about an hour and then it stopped working for me. Nothing I did fixed it. JFL

Good PSA, tbhngl. Most people have the memory of a hamster and quickly forget this shit.