Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AMERICAN STYLE PIZZA IS BETTER SORRY ITALYCUCKS

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★★

Slav pizza is better too. Italian pizza is a scam almost zero ingredients besides 1g of cheese and 0.0001nanograms of tomatoes sauce, ketchup not allowed on top, dough is super slim. Fuck off Italiancucks your food is overrated and overpriced.

@RuudVanNistelrooy tagging certified pizzacel

Slav pizza is better too. Italian pizza is a scam almost zero ingredients besides 1g of cheese and 0.0001nanograms of tomatoes sauce, ketchup not allowed on top, dough is super slim. Fuck off Italiancucks your food is overrated and overpriced.
never heard od slav pizza but your comment is based

@RuudVanNistelrooy do your thing

I am also a pizzacel, I like coping with greasy pizza. I like both types of pizza, but the italian pizza tends to be way more expensive.

So American pizza wins. It doesn't matter if authentic pizza is ''better''. If I can't afford it, it might as well not exist.

@THE TRUE DIGLET is also a pizzacel, although he is mainly a kfccel

But he could still offer insight

Nah it's really not

Italian pizza seems more fresh less oily junk

italian pizza looks uneatable

Id rather eat the Italian pizza tbh

true. its all about costco pizza

Little ceaser mogs

They're so different it's like comparing apples and oranges. They both have merits, I love them both.

italian pizza looks uneatable
Don't judge a book by its cover. Being judged by our covers is the reason we can't get laid.

They're so different it's like comparing apples and oranges. They both have merits, I love them both.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Being judged by our covers is the reason we can't get laid.
you're tbh. I copied the enemy for a moment

I am also a pizzacel, I like coping with greasy pizza. I like both types of pizza, but the italian pizza tends to be way more expensive.

So American pizza wins. It doesn't matter if authentic pizza is ''better''. If I can't afford it, it might as well not exist.
How many pizzas do you eat on average on, say, a monthly basis?

Both are good in their own way

wtf is a slavic pizza

idc just give me pizza

Both have it's place but nothing can beat a proper napolitana and romana. Somehow I don't trust a bunch of kids at Dominos to make me a good pizza.

"Italian style" pizza is mostly a meme anyway, it was an extremely regional thing that barely anyone in Italy ate. Pizza only entered the global consciousness after being popularized in America.

I prefer pizza with good crust, Good cheese, Good pepperoni that is like the pizza in the Max and Goofy movie.

The cheese that is like hanging on for dear life when you pick it up, Topped with flavours spices and cheese and pepperoni.

I just explained that twice, Now go eat your pizza.