Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media American soldier admits to raping iraqi girls.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Incels are "radical rapists" yet the US gov sent "Freedom Fighter" solders to rape and pillage.

Worst part about this is that the guy in the video probably now has a loving wife, children and a nice house despite all the crimes he has committed yet we're condemned to being incels for the rest of our lives

"1st world nation and the greatest country on Earth."

Allegedly, yet they are degenerate and immoral, with the most corrupt group of elites in the world.

Don’t cry when your people get slaughtered in retaliation
mhm... Usa and israel CRUSHING the muslims

The war was not for oil, but for Israel. Oil, on the contrary, rose in price in the world after the US invasion. There is a lot of oil in the USA. The instinctive motive of the war is to defend Israel.
Even better. Crush muslims skulls and make israel bigger.

Tbh every winning side soldiers do this not just americans.

In every war throughout history the losing side's women were being raped.

The japanese even had something called comfort women which made japanese soldiers rape their own women freely for relief of war stress.

Shit sucks but not surprising.
Japs were far worse tbh they make anyone except for the croatian ustasha, to look like nice guys.

Worst part about this is that the guy in the video probably now has a loving wife, children and a nice house despite all the crimes he has committed yet we're condemned to being incels for the rest of our lives
(((veterans))) blow their own heads off regularly . Some consolation.

Oh no, the poor sandnegress ig

Japs were far worse tbh they make anyone except for the croatian ustasha, to look like nice guys.
The Ustasha were fucking based. If I ever get in the military I'm gonna try and get away with wearing some Ustasha shit like those Scout Snipers did with the SS flag

I get why so many of our guys get so up in arms about what happened in Iraq given that Saddam Hussein was going to steamroll over Israel, but it gets into pro-shitskin territory an awful lot. I only care about the WHY, not the HOW.

Even better. Crush muslims skulls and make israel bigger.

disgusting amerishits are filthy degenerate hypocrites I can't wait for niggers to do the same

Killing men in iraq is okay but raping women is not lol

The hypocrisy