Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media American soldier admits to raping iraqi girls.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
Edit the incel wiki

@Made in Heaven

I'd do the same in hoi4

He's tall, so that makes it okay. Fuck soyciety.

we all wouldve done the same (in angry birds

Last edited:
we all wouldve done the same (in angry birds
Yeah but not to kids though

I would have graped some White-skinned sandwhore.
Point is, Americans committed many war crimes in Iraq. So much for bringing democracy
Yeah no I agree, the Nazis were much more better than this.

And "democracy" just means to establish a puppet state.

However, I always say, Whites aren't to blame for this because the US isn't set-up in a way that works for the average White. Only the top 5% of elitefags who are honorary Jews.

At what point did the pendulum shift from "You're baby killers!" in the Vietnam war to "Don't insult our troops!" :soy:

Point is, Americans committed many war crimes in Iraq. So much for bringing democracy
any invading force commits warcrimes, the only difference is who's more violent and how much more or less than others

Justified (in war thunder) :ahegao:
At what point did the pendulum shift from "You're baby killers!" in the Vietnam war to "Don't insult our troops!" :soy:
20+ years passed, thats entire new generation

any invading force commits warcrimes, the only difference is who's more violent and how much more or less than others
If Arabs did this. You wouldn't stop talking about it.

based

would do the same if i was him

Who gives a shit if a foid gets raped especially in a war

Who gives a shit if a foid gets raped especially in a war
They enjoy it actually. I bet the Chinese foids would be fawning over Nanjing if they weren't being debreasted, beheaded, bellies cut open and set on fire by the Japs.

Typical American
Hope he ends up blowing his own head off like so many (((veterans))) do

I wouldn’t care if a foid from my country got graped unless she was my property
Most white nationalists chimp out when Arabs rape white women. You're a minority, if you're being honest.

Women will still orbit him

Water admits to being wet tbh

Stealing the oil of muslim scumbags is good.
The war was not for oil, but for Israel. Oil, on the contrary, rose in price in the world after the US invasion. There is a lot of oil in the USA. The instinctive motive of the war is to defend Israel.

The war was not for oil, but for Israel. Oil, on the contrary, rose in price in the world after the US invasion. There is a lot of oil in the USA. The instinctive motive of the war is to defend Israel.

Tbh every winning side soldiers do this not just americans.

In every war throughout history the losing side's women were being raped.

The japanese even had something called comfort women which made japanese soldiers rape their own women freely for relief of war stress.

Shit sucks but not surprising.

Tbh every winning side soldiers do this not just americans.

In every war throughout history the losing side's women were being raped.

The japanese even had something called comfort women which made japanese soldiers rape their own women freely for relief of war stress.

Shit sucks but not surprising.
Yes but Iraqis are good people. They didn't deserve this. America and (((they))) needs to pay for their crimes

IMG 3388
IMG 3109
IMG 2872

The Karma is that the USA will be like 75% non-white in 100 years.

It's really heartbreaking because Iraq/Iran are/were pretty based

I can 100% guarantee as a former ZogBot those motherfuckers are extra grapey and they did it to their own female members too