Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious American normies in europe are cancer

Pinkett Mouse

Pinkett Mouse

Captain
★★★
Next week I was spending holydays in an european capital and some american dudes were listening to shitty music just in front of the castle, drinking beers and wearing no shirts.
Yesterday I was having a drink in a popular pub in a minor (but still relevant) italian city, and a bunch of americans made me feel sick. Two rosties (one of which hapa) gathering two niBBas, a couple of white guys and some shit skinned guy, all americans.
The rosties made out with almost everybody including each other. The niBBas were spitting on the ground all the time, like it was the shithole they were born in.
American normies must understand Europe is not their spring break playground.

Americans are the worst kind of people out there next to the Chinese and the Africans. They have no respect, they’re loud and egotistical. All of these traits are also visible with the Chinese and Africans

Yes, chinese behave like nothing is sacred to them. Just everything is not their culture so fuck it.
Africans are basically big kids.

They speak loudly in public and usually look confused

America lost ww2.

Before that. the people were nicer.

Next week I was spending holydays in an european capital and some american dudes were listening to shitty music just in front of the castle, drinking beers and wearing no shirts.
Yesterday I was having a drink in a popular pub in a minor (but still relevant) italian city, and a bunch of americans made me feel sick. Two rosties (one of which hapa) gathering two niBBas, a couple of white guys and some shit skinned guy, all americans.
The rosties made out with almost everybody including each other. The niBBas were spitting on the ground all the time, like it was the shithole they were born in.
American normies must understand Europe is not their spring break playground.
*last week

Over for burgerlandcels

Honestly, i hate all kinds of tourists. Amerimutts are on the top sharing the 1st place with the chinese

Americans are low key degenerates, for the most part.
Specially the nigger kind.

I can agree. They are too outgoing and annoying, and even more degenerate than Europeans.

At least we don't speak german.