Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal American blacks have lower life expectancy than Rwandan black!

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/x4fno2/a_boy_born_in_rwanda_in_2021_has_a_higher_life/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossm

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/x4fno2/a_boy_born_in_rwanda_in_2021_has_a_higher_life/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Jfl just shows how horrible American black culture is with the thug shit, fast food KFC/Popeyes obsession, and horrible healthcare system. Straight up worse than third world Rwanda. Although to be fair Rwanda's leader is very competent compared to most even globally all things considered

Reddit cucks will blame white supremacy

curry+roti mogs
disagree. Only curry dishes I like are:
  • Palak paneer
  • Biryani
  • occasionally Lentils/daal(don't have it much now though)
  • Tandoori chicken/kebab/kofta type stuff, is better than Arab/Euro meat style who don't use enough flavors

Popeyes is peak compared to any other fast food and definitely even top among all food even.

Reddit cucks will blame white supremacy
American blacks despite having more white admixture than their pure blooded brother's abroad. Are worse and lower class often. Imo this just shows horrible their culture and lifestyles are.

Popeyes is peak compared to any other fast food and definitely even top among all food even.
The rice and beans is out of this world. One of my favorite things. Sometimes I just order that

The rice and beans is out of this world. One of my favorite things. Sometimes I just order that
I eat their spicy chicken sandwich most. They have it down to borderline perfection especially given price.

niggers eat too much junk food :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Finally some good news!