Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News American Antivaxxers, Congratulations, We're Domestic Terrorists Now.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
It would appear we've graduated to domestic terrorists very quickly anti-vaxxer bros, what do we do now?:feelsjuice:
:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsdevil::feelsclown:
Fireworks firework

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_u43wdO75Uw
3bf66ee5214cbd361855f0c79c1d7d8611 leo toast 9h473w710

7a1420aa d080 4123 ab49 f957d9c19361

13:00-13:41

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sBMCXkjaMxQ

Last edited:
it was a long road but we finally made it

it also sounds so fuckin' gay lmao "i'm vaxxed" like they have aids
We need new terminology for the vaccinated, something like ADE(S) Gaylords or something.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I'm an international ultraterrorist without even leaving my home or doing anything :feelskek:
If you're at home playing video games living as a NEET who is also an incel and unvaccinated that makes you like some sort of super terrorist I believe. Who knew terrorism could be so damn easy? :feelsdevil::feelsjuice:

But I thought "my body, my rules" was valid. Right, feminists?

Incels are the canary in the coal mine. As soon as they came after us, every non PC group should have been panicking

Being incel and anti-vaxxer makes us the biggest "domestic terrorists" in Cuckmerica. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Incels are the canary in the coal mine. As soon as they came after us, every non PC group should have been panicking
I remember Alex Jones back in 2017-2018 saying incels deserve to be hunted down by glowniggers and that we deserve being labeled as domestic terrorists.

Fast forward to 2021 he's now crying that Biden is declaring all Trump supporters as domestic terrorists after the 1/6 "insurrection". :feelsjuice: :feelscomfy:

But I thought "my body, my rules" was valid. Right, feminists?
These kind of phrases don’t work on them because they lack the ability of introspection and also most basic human behaviors

As a canadian I was already a terrorist before this just because inkwell

I'm an international ultraterrorist without even leaving my home or doing anything :feelskek:
Effort-maxxers like bin Laden pale in comparison to us incel-superterrorists who exist, thus greatest danger to society

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back