Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL American adverts are like they're made for children

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Wow (((they've))) done a good job of dumbing the people down in America.

Not saying the UK isn't retarded, just dat the US is a bit more dumber and they're bigger consumers.

(Disclaimer: being offended/getting angry about this implies that you are one of the stupid people of America otherwise this wouldn't offend you)

Normies are designed to be brainwashed so no wonder

Haven’t really watched any American advertisements, because I’m not American.

niggers Iq mog me it never began

I'm not American so I don't care

Foids are literally children so this makes sense.

lol Brits are literal filthy insect with no consciousness, bugman island has nothing to look down upon, not even horror nations like Russia or China.

The UK is probably more retarded than america

lol Brits are literal filthy insect with no consciousness, bugman island has nothing to look down upon, not even horror nations like Russia or China.
(Disclaimer: being offended/getting angry about this implies that you are one of the stupid people of America otherwise this wouldn't offend you)

I am European, roach.

Americans were always retarted
Now its liberal retarted
I really fuckin hope Russia and rest of the Europe groups up and attacks america,turning country into bubble state where they cant bother outside world and drown in their own shit.

As a curry living in America I agree. All the niggas around here are fucking retarded. The iq of a average male here is literally comparable to a foid at this point jfl. The commercials do sound like they are selling toys or some shit

they are fun, colorful and have songs in them what's there not to like

You’ve noticed it too right? The decades go by, and advertisements in the US have gotten worse. They’re now all comically fast, with ridiculous music & dumb plots. Back as the early 90s the commercials were well paced, had meaning behind them, and had that American culture that is something anyone can remember.

Whenever I watch ads it's really easy to see whatever psychological mechanisms they're employing to make you want the product: guilt, shame, jealousy, greed and gluttony to name a few. "Hey fatass! Follow my workout routine and you can eat 3 hamburgers a day and still lose weight!"

75% of advertising made in the united states is specifically targeted at women and women spend about 70% of all money in the united states.

America definitely does have an exceptionally stupid consumer base even when you include men, but when you look at women’s role in it, it becomes obvious why it is the way it is. To make something marketable towards women it has to be dumbed down to a child’s level

Can't even remember the last add I watched jfl, but you're right though, most are incredibly stupid.

As a curry living in America I agree. All the niggas around here are fucking retarded. The iq of a average male here is literally comparable to a foid at this point jfl. The commercials do sound like they are selling toys or some shit
Actually true, men are dumb as fuck nowadays it's not even just foids anymore

Actually true, men are dumb as fuck nowadays it's not even just foids anymore
For real. White men are honestly just as dumb as the dog fucking white foids. Only curry men such as myself and fellow American brocels are high iq. Ethnics are literally the only reason America isn’t a third world shithole right now

Your average netflix consuming, laundromat going renter Americans brain is primarily made up of (Disney) movies and facebook knowledge they get from other similar people

bcoz americans r low IQ

It needs to be simple or else how will they consoom the new product?

Most Americans, canadians and Brits are retarded as fuck NPCs

I am European, roach.