Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill America, the teenage Empire

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1677250508627779590

@Uggo Mongo and @LesscoBlob on suicide watch! :lul: :lul:

just nuke it already

America is not free. I've been self censoring myself in this forum for an entire year. If this country was free, no one would get their place raided for fed posting.

I only support China because they oppose the abomination that is the USA. I do not like there hellish society.

Great Post we need more Curry like this and less Hindutva retards

So if I say "fuck america" would that be sexualisation of minors?

Freedom to take freedom from others, freedom to be degenrate, freedom to consume, freedom to destroy. lololol

America could easily stay out of both ww1 and ww2 something that most americans wanted, yet they didn't and americans went along with it.

I hope America falls during our lifespan. I don't want to miss it.

Freedom to take freedom from others, freedom to be degenrate, freedom to consume, freedom to destroy. lololol

America could easily stay out of both ww1 and ww2 something that most americans wanted, yet they didn't and americans went along with it.
true, both wars started in Europe

The American Empire has influenced each and every single part of the world. China is Americanized. India was, is and will be a shithole because the based West destroyed it.

Brainwashing the masses

America is not free. I've been self censoring myself in this forum for an entire year. If this country was free, no one would get their place raided for fed posting.
yup this nation is no where near free. tons of regulations and cucked bs. I will say on average it is far more free than western Europe. but as far talking based topics, it is less free than most shitholes.

The problem isn't a degree of individual liberty, the problem is that kikes control all the mechanisms of power and propaganda and the fattened macroparasites at the top (the """elite""") that threw in with them want us to eat exclusively bug meat and live in pods and be mongrels. Other words and phrases can just as easily be manipulated.