Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious America should ban letting usa citizens abandon usa for other countries

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

agree?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
fuckers getting paid 1 month vacation, free healthcare, easy NEETbux abroad. While normal Americans rotting here in this accursed land. Not FUCKING FAIR! They should have to suffer with health problems, horrible labor laws and other shit like the rest of us :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

No. :what:

I'm gonna leave this country too

LMAO you can go to curryland :feelshaha:
you see, you not jealous of them being Euro or Latino, you jealous that they go to nice places but you go to shithole Curryland. To be honest Latinos have ir good, just leave thze big cities and they live in atropical paradise with easy under age pussy by the dozen, coca leaves for free, grilling organic bush meat, fresh water etc etc.

:feelshaha:

If they want to fuck off why bother wasting resources to stop them?
If someone doesn't like your country it makes more sense to allow him to ditch it rather than trying to keep an ungrateful and bothersome person under your grasp.
I think all countries should allow abandoning citizenship.

LMAO you can go to curryland :feelshaha:
you see, you not jealous of them being Euro or Latino, you jealous that they go to nice places but you go to shithole Curryland. To be honest Latinos have ir good, just leave thze big cities and they live in atropical paradise with easy under age pussy by the dozen, coca leaves for free, grilling organic bush meat, fresh water etc etc.

:feelshaha:
yes I am indeed jealous of them. And they need to suffer like me and other American Ethnics and be permanently banned from leaving USA citizenship behind.

india doesnt even do dual citizenship :feelshaha:
yup India is faggot country, I wouldn't even be able to dual citizen Maxx if I wanted too. Technically could do Pakistan, but why would I? Go over there and be Allah Hukabared by some inbred retard.

Europe is fine if you already have experience and talent and some company can sponsor you. You work less hours than in America and you get more benefits. But to start working is hell because companies are so demanding and you see ridiculous "entry level job" ads like "must have graduated from masters no longer than 3 years ago, have experience, be proficient in 5 languages and be an excellent programmer" :feelskek:

I get the impression than in America it's much easier to find a first job if your degree is at least a bit useful.

If they want to fuck off why bother wasting resources to stop them?
If someone doesn't like your country it makes more sense to allow him to ditch it rather than trying to keep an ungrateful and bothersome person under your grasp.
I think all countries should allow abandoning citizenship.
If they fuck off, they get to get paid 1 month vacation, free healthcare, easy NEETbux, guaranteed retirement and more free shit. While USAcels like me will have to get our own healthcare, shitty 2-4 weeks paid vacation only sometimes depending on employer, own retirement 401k/Roth IRA faggot bullshit while luckyfag Euros don't need deal with any of this fuckery.

They need to be banned from leaving and should suffer like me and all the other USA wagies

Well, that's what the should be doing: coming over here to moneymaxx then send dollars back to their own countries. Aren't you a wealthmaxxed curry? You can just go back to India and retire there once you're done moneymaxxing. You think we care about American "patriotism"? You think we should be proud and support a country that has invaded and toppled governments and still enslaves its own people?

And that's what America gets for fucking with Latin American countries, the current drug wars and the banana companies.

I know not all of you like Stardusk, but personally I'm happy for him that he can focus on making videos instead of enduring life in the USA, which he has mentioned multiple times he couldn't stand.

Europe is fine if you already have experience and talent and some company can sponsor you. You work less hours than in America and you get more benefits. But to start working is hell because companies are so demanding and you see ridiculous "entry level job" ads like "must have graduated from masters no longer than 3 years ago, have experience, be proficient in 5 languages and be an excellent programmer" :feelskek:

I get the impression than in America it's much easier to find a first job if your degree is at least a bit useful.
Even then, no matter how hard it is to find a job, you guys get NEETbux very easily. If I tried here in USA, it is a massive fucking pain and pays utter shit. An average Euro lives far better than average ameriMUTT. Only top tier ameriMUTTs (Money Chads) live better than top tier Euros.

And America is going to shit anyways. The dollar is becoming worthless and gone are the days where America was worth moving to, now you have to deal with having faggotry shoved down your kids throats and niggers raiding your business.

Last edited:
If they fuck off, they get to get paid 1 month vacation, free healthcare, easy NEETbux, guaranteed retirement and more free shit. While USAcels like me will have to get our own healthcare, shitty 2-4 weeks paid vacation only sometimes depending on employer, own retirement 401k/Roth IRA faggot bullshit while luckyfag Euros don't need deal with any of this fuckery.

They need to be banned from leaving and should suffer like me and all the other USA wagies
If it's so great why don't you join them?:feelswhere:

Even then, no matter how hard it is to find a job, you guys get NEETbux very easily. If I tried here in USA, it is a massive fucking pain and pays utter shit. An average Euro lives far better than average ameriMUTT. Only top tier ameriMUTTs (Money Chads) live better than top tier Euros.
I mean, if you retain American citizenship you still have to pay taxes to Uncle Sam even if you live overseas.

Well, that's what the should be doing: coming over here to moneymaxx then send dollars back to their own countries. Aren't you a wealthmaxxed curry? You can just go back to India and retire there once you're done moneymaxxing. You think we care about American "patriotism"? You think we should be proud and support a country that has invaded and toppled governments and still enslaves its own people?

And that's what America gets for fucking with Latin American countries, the current drug wars and the banana companies.
India doesn't have dual citizenship but does have some visas and few other methods, I haven't researched enough. I could do Pakistan more easily but then get killed by some Allah Hukbar suicidal bomber fag.

Nonetheless both India and Pakistan are utter shitholes. I used to think retiring there is fine but no in end they are shitholes. Horrible infastructure,horrible healthcare many times, horrible air, bad food variety. They are nowhere near as good as LATAM/Euro countries.

And America is going to shit anyways. The dollar is becoming worthless and gone are the days where America was worth moving to, now you have to deal with having faggotry shoved down your kids throats and niggers raiding businesses.
America s a declinig power thats all. They simply have to share the cake now instead of enjoying it all alone

If it's so great why don't you join them?:feelswhere:
The amount of effort it takes to go to another country,learn another language, and all the other shit is far more than just normal money maxxing. While these luckyfags have lucky ancestry and get free pass abroad, I would have to fill out thousands of papers

India doesn't have dual citizenship but does have some visas and few other methods, I haven't researched enough. I could do Pakistan more easily but then get killed by some Allah Hukbar suicidal bomber fag.

Nonetheless both India and Pakistan are utter shitholes. I used to think retiring there is fine but no in end they are shitholes. Horrible infastructure,horrible healthcare many times, horrible air, bad food variety. They are nowhere near as good as LATAM/Euro countries.
India is an emerging superpower so I'm sure you can live decently there.
America s a declinig power thats all. They simply have to share the cake now instead of enjoying it all alone
China's on the rise but tbh I don't trust the Chinese either and they also want to meddle with the third world.

I mean, if you retain American citizenship you still have to pay taxes to Uncle Sam even if you live overseas.
My point was many people dual citizenship Maxx and then can ditch USA citizenship permanently. Also some people can retain it, you only need pay tax on some cases past like 100k(forgot exact number), also many countries have some tax treaty with USA which makes tax negligible as u can deduct ur foreign taxes from what u owe IRS

India is an emerging superpower so I'm sure you can live decently there.

China's on the rise but tbh I don't trust the Chinese either and they also want to meddle with the third world.
India is rising, yes but it is still literally decades upon decades away from ever being livable

My point was many people dual citizenship Maxx and then can ditch USA citizenship permanently. Also some people can retain it, you only need pay tax on some cases past like 100k(forgot exact number), also many countries have some tax treaty with USA which makes tax negligible as u can deduct ur foreign taxes from what u owe IRS
I mean, if you are an immigrant you already got citizenship of the country you were born with and it takes work to get residency and/or citizenship. Many just have residency and all they have to do is not be in the U.S. for long enough for it to be revoked.

I've heard you have to pay some fee if you want to revoke your U.S. citizenship but it's worth knowing that my money isn't being used to fund wars and make the Jews rich.

India is rising, yes but it is still literally decades upon decades away from ever being livable
I'd stay it's still worth it to be in your own country. It will get there eventually.

I'd stay it's still worth it to be in your own country. It will get there eventually.
India isn't my country outside ancestry jfl. 95%+ life has been in USA.

I know not all of you like Stardusk, but personally I'm happy for him that he can focus on making videos instead of enduring life in the USA, which he has mentioned multiple times he couldn't stand.
who's stardust

This is when I'll impregnate a Noodlewhore I'll make sure that my kids will have my Dutch passport. They can have two passports and use whichever is most convenient, but I'll always tell them to try and renew both and pass both to their children.

India is only making up from fucking up their economy during the License Raj (emulating the Soviet Union's system). If India didn't adopt the Soviet Union's shitty economic policies they would have been a global powerhouse.

that sounds kind of unamerican

I'm also very jealous of 1st or 2nd gen immigrants who have the ability to move back to their ancestral homeland. Children of European immigrants can move back to an actually civilized country with a unique culture of its own, where they will be accepted. Even immigrants from shithole countries can make a lot of money and return to their country to live like kings.

But for the mutts, there's no way out. We must live in a place that's the dumping ground of the rest of the world's human trash. Where the culture is nothing but football, making money for the sake of it, spending money on bullshit, and a few meaningless relics from the colonial days. And the sad thing is, that america's culture of filth has already infected most of the rest of the world too. But at least they don't have to live here.

yeah everybody that can will meddle with the 3rd world. Easy pickings tbh. They produce no weapons for defence, infact they cant do even the basics of running a modern society so they need a master. It looks though that they are sick and tired of America with her bombs and guns none stop. China promises peace with a little increase in living standards(roads, bridges, rail, infrastructure) still shithole but at least this time no guns and bombs.

Yesterday Americans said they bringing christianity to the heathans today they replaced the word christianity with democracy, war on drugs etc etc. I hope you get the point. etc etc etc

yeah everybody that can will meddle with the 3rd world. Easy pickings tbh. They produce no weapons for defence, infact they cant do even the basics of running a modern society so they need a master. It looks though that they are sick and tired of America with her bombs and guns none stop. China promises peace with a little increase in living standards(roads, bridges, rail, infrastructure) still shithole but at least this time no guns and bombs.

Yesterday Americans said they bringing christianity to the heathans today they replaced the word christianity with democracy, war on drugs etc etc. I hope you get the point. etc etc etc
The problem with the third world is that the Jews that run the U.S. and the IMF steal wealth from the third world and put us into debt, not to mention the corrupt politicians who support said Jews and their kleptocracy. These countries are poor due to the theft of the Jews.

If we weren't indebted to the U.S., China and the IMF, and produce our own resources for our own use we would be much better off.

I'm also very jealous of 1st or 2nd gen immigrants who have the ability to move back to their ancestral homeland. Children of European immigrants can move back to an actually civilized country with a unique culture of its own, where they will be accepted. Even immigrants from shithole countries can make a lot of money and return to their country to live like kings.

But for the mutts, there's no way out. We must live in a place that's the dumping ground of the rest of the world's human trash. Where the culture is nothing but football, making money for the sake of it, spending money on bullshit, and a few meaningless relics from the colonial days. And the sad thing is, that america's culture of filth has already infected most of the rest of the world too. But at least they don't have to live here.
:yes:

The problem with the third world is that the Jews that run the U.S. and the IMF steal wealth from the third world and put us into debt, not to mention the corrupt politicians who support said Jews and their kleptocracy. These countries are poor due to the theft of the Jews.

If we weren't indebted to the U.S., China and the IMF, and produce our own resources for our own use we would be much better off.
yeah "if"

3rd worlders need a liberation theology to first liberate their minds of spook christianity and spook islam. Believing and praying to spook Gods for pie in the sky yet the Chinks and Amerimutts are producing weapons and machinery to keep their slaves in check. By the way God helps those who help themselves. 3rd worlders are silly praying for change to a God who never answers them, if a religion or education system does nothing to change circumstances then ditch it and create a new empowering theology. 3rd worlders go to school to study engineering but produce nothing with that education,go figure.

But any way I digress but thats whats up.

yeah "if"

3rd worlders need a liberation theology to first liberate their minds of spook christianity and spook islam. Believing and praying to spook Gods for pie in the sky yet the Chinks and Amerimutts are producing weapons and machinery to keep their slaves in check. By the way God helps those who help themselves. 3rd worlders are silly praying for change to a God who never answers them, if a religion or education system does nothing to change circumstances then ditch it and create a new empowering theology. 3rd worlders go to school to study engineering but produce nothing with that education,go figure.

But any way I digress but thats whats up.
Gaddafi tried to do that with his Third International Theory and attempting to create a pan-African currency back by gold.

Gaddafi tried to do that with his Third International Theory and attempting to create a pan-African currency back by gold.
yeah and the rest of the 3rd worlders ditched him when the heat was turned up by their Amerimutt masters. Infact it was 3rd world North Africans doing the fighting now their country is a shit hole with bombed out infrastructure and they back to living in shit hole status. Go figure. As I said already it is the mind that must be liberated first. What good does all the Allahu Akkbar or Jesus is love do for anybody if the end result is shit hole living and slaving for Chinks and Amerimutt over lords.

yeah and the rest of the 3rd worlders ditched him when the heat was turned up by their Amerimutt masters. Infact it was 3rd world North Africans doing the fighting now their country is a shit hole with bombed out infrastructure and they back to living in shit hole status. Go figure. As I said already it is the mind that must be liberated first. What good does all the Allahu Akkbar or Jesus is love do for anybody if the end result is shit hole living and slaving for Chinks and Amerimutt over lords.
Not the fault of Gaddafi. That's what happens when you try to fight against the Jews: they use the media to call you a terrorist and a dictator then send the military to take you out.

Imagine trying to fight against that.

Not the fault of Gaddafi. That's what happens when you try to fight against the Jews: they use the media to call you a terrorist and a dictator then send the military to take you out.

Imagine trying to fight against that.
not hard at all if the 3rd worlders do not support them. The media influences weak minds who then jump around like brainless cockroaches and do what the media tells them. If their minds were libnerated they would never agree to anything they are programmed to believe by the media. But their minds are weak. As I said whats the point of all that education if all it does is produce weak, useless, foolish minds. Get rid of the useless education system and useless preachers talking about some spook God and pie in the sky.

not hard at all if the 3rd worlders do not support them. The media influences weak minds who then jump around like brainless cockroaches and do what the media tells them. If their minds were libnerated they would never agree to anything they are programmed to believe by the media. But their minds are weak. As I said whats the point of all that education if all it does is produce weak, useless, foolish minds. Get rid of the useless education system and useless preachers talking about some spook God and pie in the sky.
People trust whatever authority tells them as truth and are too lazy to look beyond the curtain.

Most people don't like the idea that their government is actually keeping them enslaved and enriching the elite instead of protecting the common good. They don't think that the government will ever do harm to innocent people.

People trust whatever authority tells them as truth and are too lazy to look beyond the curtain.

Most people don't like the idea that their government is actually keeping them enslaved and enriching the elite instead of protecting the common good. They don't think that the government will ever do harm to innocent people.
you talking about Amerimutts right? I doubt 3rd worlders believe their governments mean no harm when they steal all the money for themselves:feelsrope:

Have y<ou ever been to a 3rd world shit hole? The places are fcuked to the core. No clean water, no good roads except in the capital city where the tourists go so that they leave their precios US$ behind for the corrupt politicians to feed on like swine greedly feeding even if their bellies are full they wont stop feeding.
No clean water means cholera and people dying in hospital because the doctors refuse to remove tonsils or appendix which are very basic and routine procedures just because the 3rd world idiot cant scrape together 50US$ for the bill:feelsclown:

no because qt blond mormon girl won't come to my shithole and be mine :feelsaww:

@Billowel thoughts?
don't want more filthy white people invading portugal and raising the prices of everything(especially rent,houses and land) since boomers realize that selling to foreigners is way more lucrative then selling to bum fuck no money pedros.

at least most portuguese can't speak a lick of english,so white bois won't be fucking portuguese women that easily,but they still piss me off with their waving the money bullshit as if they were the second coming of warren buffet.

whites should stay in the places they belong instead of shitting up other places and increasing the prices of everything and robbing the natives of their women.

You don’t get a month of paid vacation in burgerland?

don't want more filthy white people invading portugal and raising the prices of everything(especially rent,houses and land) since boomers realize that selling to foreigners is way more lucrative then selling to bum fuck no money pedros.

at least most portuguese can't speak a lick of english,so white bois won't be fucking portuguese women that easily,but they still piss me off with their waving the money bullshit as if they were the second coming of warren buffet.
I feel the same way about gringos from the U.S. moving to coastal cities in the DR and buying land here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back