Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America needs a Hitler

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
It's disgusting looking at the state this country is in. Homosexuality and transgenderism are everywhere and being pushed onto the minds of children. Feminism and abortion are celebrated, the country is falling to dei and a horrible white replacement.

Then there's the insane corruption that mainly echoes from the democratic party and their banana Republic.

I can't help but notice the similarities between modern America and Weimer Germany. The degeneracy, the corruption, the slow death of the German race. I think the only thing that can save America is a figure that unites whites, specifically someone like Hitler. 60 percent of all white people supported Trump in 2016 but Trump isn't enough. Trump is too passive and that passiveness and allegiance to the ZOG was his downfall. We need someone like Hitler who has the charisma and skill to unify whites against the corrupt and degenerate swarms.

Europe too, niggers telling you to be more black, and put shame on you because you're white

The world needs a Hitler

allegiance to the ZOG was his downfall
That orange cunt explicitly said he'd deport anyone who protests for Palestine. The ZOG agenda has him by the collar.

Every "hero" they give us is under their control. It's over.

You know, I was thinking the same myself recently; I also noticed that I am a struggling student much like he once was.

Just import hordes of curries into your country. That's a 100% guaranteed method to make your population more racist and xenophobic.

The jews are gonna make sure to prevent another hitler rising to power

It's disgusting looking at the state this country is in. Homosexuality and transgenderism are everywhere and being pushed onto the minds of children. Feminism and abortion are celebrated, the country is falling to dei and a horrible white replacement.

Then there's the insane corruption that mainly echoes from the democratic party and their banana Republic.

I can't help but notice the similarities between modern America and Weimer Germany. The degeneracy, the corruption, the slow death of the German race. I think the only thing that can save America is a figure that unites whites, specifically someone like Hitler. 60 percent of all white people supported Trump in 2016 but Trump isn't enough. Trump is too passive and that passiveness and allegiance to the ZOG was his downfall. We need someone like Hitler who has the charisma and skill to unify whites against the corrupt and degenerate swarms.
This country is accelerating towards becoming Brazil 2.0, only with more faggotry.

Not to mention, the open-border is encouraging more shitskins from across the world, not just LatAm, to enter this place illegally.

Thus, this country has no social cohesion due to the sheer amounts of diversity within it: We have invited the third-world, and we will become the third world.

This country is accelerating towards becoming Brazil 2.0, only with more faggotry.

Not to mention, the open-border is encouraging more shitskins from across the world, not just LatAm, to enter this place illegally.

Thus, this country has no social cohesion due to the sheer amounts of diversity within it: We have invited the third-world, and we will become the third world.
If America became Brazil 2.0 it would actually devolve into a state that's too violent and poor for the tastes of most prospective immigrants. Importing violent migrants to a place that's already a shithole causes the country to reach a point when they can't ruin something that's already been ruined.
The ruling class doesn't want that if they have the goal of continuing to give away the US's wealth as gibs to endless waves of subhumans migrants and lure them to become slaves that serve Mr. Shekelberg. In some aspects, the US's future is worse than Brazil due to the aforementioned.

Musk just wants to benefit from a powerful statesman confiscating property and wealth on his behalf. Little does he know, any Sulla figure will proscribe him instead.

Musk just wants to benefit from a powerful statesman confiscating property and wealth on his behalf. Little does he know, any Sulla figure will proscribe him instead.
:yes:
A man such as Sulla would definitely get rid of him

:yes:
A man such as Sulla would definitely get rid of him
No moneymaxxing for balding richcels that fraud with hair transplants. Your wealth and assets will be taken by a ruthless cutthroat politician with chad tier looks. Then you'll be an incel again with no money to attract females at best or you get killed by the chad politician's death squads. Chad always wins yet again.

image-asset.jpeg
mogs
main-qimg-089c9fb88757e1ba065f324dcc913635-lq
and
images

Marius' defeat and the failure of the populares political faction during this period of Roman history can be indirectly linked to Marius being a baldcel with a retreating hairline (so he had to retreat in battles too) that consequently gave him a lower SMV/LMS than Sulla who's evidently closer to the chad ideal.

I don't know why I'm examining history with blackpilled metanarratives. If this isn't a sign my life is over then I don't know what is. Beyond ovER for historycels like me. :feelsjuice:

No moneymaxxing for balding richcels that fraud with hair transplants. Your wealth and assets will be taken by a ruthless cutthroat politician with chad tier looks. Then you'll be an incel again with no money to attract females at best or you get killed by the chad politician's death squads. Chad always wins yet again.

image-asset.jpeg
mogs
main-qimg-089c9fb88757e1ba065f324dcc913635-lq
and
images

Marius' defeat and the failure of the populares political faction during this period of Roman history can be indirectly linked to Marius being a baldcel with a retreating hairline (so he had to retreat in battles too) that consequently gave him a lower SMV/LMS than Sulla who's evidently closer to the chad ideal.

I don't know why I'm examining history with blackpilled metanarratives. If this isn't a sign my life is over then I don't know what is. Beyond ovER for historycels like me. :feelsjuice:
You’re not the only one who does it

You’re not the only one who does it
Top: brave noble 100% nordic stock of impeccable aryan extraction with pure ancestry from DYEUS PATER
Bottom: mongrelized muttoid blend of various farming equipment hijra slaves, unknown sub chimp IQ african hominids and 0.000001% white DNA

Source: some haploautist retard's blog

Yes. It's basically over. You can already see the rot with how widespread ebonics has become. As you say it'll only become worse with the open border.