Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious America is preparing for war

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
I'm by a domestic US military base and ever since the day following the drone attack in Jordan, there have been intense jet plane exercises going on. Locals say this is definitely abnormal activity.

I was able to take this short video capturing the noises of a jet plane:

Preparing for war is very different from actually engaging in war. Hyped up for nothing. There will be no major world war in the near future sadly.

Bring on WW3! :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Bring on WW3! :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
it's dangerous when nuclear weapons are a thing, nuclear weapons actually saved our world from major wars.

I'm by a domestic US military base and ever since the day following the drone attack in Jordan, there have been intense jet plane exercises going on. Locals say this is definitely abnormal activity.

View attachment 1052981
Welcome back bro and yeah Its a depressing time we Live in right now

Neighborhood cleaner than my life

it's dangerous when nuclear weapons are a thing, nuclear weapons actually saved our world from major wars.
When are you going to Avdeevka to fight? :feelshehe::feelshehe:

Who else is ready to go another 10 trillion dollars in debt for a war in Iran?

My sense is that as America becomes less and less white and as more and more white boomer members of congress die off, Israel will get less and less support.

When that happens Israel will expand and Syria, Jordan, and Lebanon will be the new Gazas. This is all 60+ years from now but then I again I could be wrong and it could be much sooner.

Preparing for war is very different from actually engaging in war. Hyped up for nothing. There will be no major world war in the near future sadly.
Reset soon

I will when I get suicidal enough.
dude it's not worth it really, this people who started it they don't give a shit, they will betray their own soldiers for money. Why would i fight for country that welcomes millions of immigrants and let's some monkey from southern republics fuck local women, kill local men and get away with it. As a Russian you if you kill any kadyrovets scum not only you will get into jail but your whole family can get murdered, if some immigrant scum or monkey from southern republics kill local men they get away with small sentence cause diasporas have influence and can save their ass.

I will when I get suicidal enough.
also, as in Indian you will be treated like trash, even Serbians are treated like trash.

dude it's not worth it really, this people who started it they don't give a shit, they will betray their own soldiers for money. Why would i fight for country that welcomes millions of immigrants and let's some monkey from southern republics fuck local women, kill local men and get away with it. As a Russian you if you kill any kadyrovets scum not only you will get into jail but your whole family can get murdered, if some immigrant scum or monkey from southern republics kill local men they get away with small sentence cause diasporas have influence and can save their ass.
Russia is the last defender against jewish globohomo negros. If you think Central Asians are bad, wait till you're forced to live besides nigger apes and shitskins.

Russia is the last defender against jewish globohomo negros. If you think Central Asians are bad, wait till you're forced to live besides nigger apes and shitskins.
what's funny is that i never had bad expirience with black people, they never treated me like shit and was always friendly, while central asians and southern monkeys always was cocky, arrogant, animal like

Time to serve your motherland.
This is better.

For faith  tsar and fatherland by ferrabra d4nk3mr fullview

what's funny is that i never had bad expirience with black people, they never treated me like shit and was always friendly, while central asians and southern monkeys always was cocky, arrogant, animal like
Niggers are beasts.

Probably a unit doing an FTX.

I hope the chads and normies get thrown into the meat grinder

RF is cucked.

1392710210 1041636010

time and time again this man is proven right, not only Chechens, most of Caucasus and Central Asia nations are similar, they act like animals and do crime.
Yeah

16 1

View attachment 1052981
Same Not doxxing my self but I live near the quantico base they are constantly doing flyovers and shelling bombs or mortars

Neighborhood cleaner than my life
It's not his neighborhood, @Atavistic Autist is currently homeless and roams through the hoods of the jewSA

Men who want us to serve for our shit countries are cucked