Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious America is nothing but a pile of resources, and American politics is simply a competition between parasites

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
If you vote for Drumpf and the Repugnantcants, you will enable psychopathic and narcissistic capitalists to continue parasitizing off the largess of the government and the labor of their wageslaves, with the consolation prize that maybe autistic tranners won't be able to molest too many children (mostly a cope).

If you vote for Bernie and the Demoncrats, you will allow common people to get some blood-sustenance for a change, even if this then has negative economic implications and exacerbates social decay.

But who gives a fuck about the American economy and American soyciety? It is already a meaningless vortex. So vote for Bernie tbhngl, and let's enjoy feasting on the blood of this dying empire ourselves (if we'll even be allowed to, and Bernie is not as much of a LARP as Drumpf was).

Last edited:
Hard to disagree with any of this. Bernie has plenty of flaws, but we might actually get a bone or two from him (even if indirectly). I feel like the choice between Drumpf and Bernie is a choice between dying slowly and dying quickly. Let's just get it over with at this point.

Drumpf is a disgrace. Feed him to the wolves. Enough with the capitalism uber alles. Plus the only country he gives a fuck about is Israel. Doesn't even pretend to care about actual regular Americans at all.

Yet these country bumpkins still support this single digit IQ idiot and everything he does despite the fact he's done absolutely nothing for them in 3+ years. Unreal.

I don’t think Bernie would win. The internet is filled with younger people who believe such, but reality will deliver a shocker. I think it would be Corbyn 2.0. Biden will probably win the primaries so it might not even come to Trump v Bernie.

If you vote for Drumpf and the Repugnantcants, you will enable psychopathic and narcissistic capitalists to continue parasitizing off the largess of the government and the labor of their wageslaves, with the consolation prize that maybe autistic tranners won't be able to molest too many children (mostly a cope).

If you vote for Bernie and the Demoncrats, you will allow common people to get some blood-sustenance for a change, even if this then has negative economic implications and exacerbates social decay.

But who gives a fuck about the American economy and American soyciety? It is already a meaningless vortex. So vote for Bernie tbhngl, and let's enjoy feasting on the blood of this dying empire ourselves (if we'll even be allowed to, and Bernie is not as much of a LARP as Drumpf was).

Politics are just a false dialectic, in my opinion. There are far more powerful forces operating supra-nationally. The definitions for right and left are inter-changing constantly. I think that you have to be a cosmopolitan to be on the safe side of things. Own little and travel far when danger closes in.

Trump is the best we’ve got. Let that sink in real quick buddy boyos

Sry no resources aqui.

Nah America have the most geniuses in the world, it's just that they also have loads of trash people.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back