Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over America is an Afrocentric Jewish colony

Whites allowed this tbh

Also Black women are not treated well, just black man
:feelsbaton:

Rock Bottom Simpsons GIF by shremps

*sighs* 6 % of the population yet.......:feelshaha:

Soon to be a spic colony so possibly an improvement :feelskek: :feelsclown:

shit will get real in america within the next few decades. so thats in the very near future were talking here.

the crime that people are complaining about right now in the black and brown communities will start to become more and more widespread.
the adjacent white suburbs to these miserable black and brown ghettos won't even be safe and whites will find themselves having to move further and further into the rural areas. and within in the next 40-50+ years, eventually into the rural mountainous areas.

get ready for more black and brown bs to come such as 10,000+ stolen cars per year, 30,000 car break ins per year, extremely high dropout rates, teenage single motherhood, a couple hundred homicides per year, completely senseless murders (people getting murdered for accidently stepping on someones shoes type of shit), muggings, robberies, home invasions, etc...

get ready for it to worsen in America because there is literally nothing happening right now to make me believe otherwise. whites if anything, enjoy moving away from niggers and spics. whites view them as part of a separate species of hominin basically. the problems that niggers and spics face in their communities, well, those are nigger and spic problems and not white american problems. thats the default line of thinking and whites are extremely socially irresponsible in that regard. because those festering nigger and spic problems will eventually be white american problems if it isn't already. since a lot of the cultural problems of niggers and spics makes its way to the white communities.

Last edited:
Whites allowed this tbh

Also Black women are not treated well, just black man
:feelsbaton:
Boons are literally worshipped Jfl this is just your fetish talking

a couple hundred homicides per year, completely senseless murders (people getting murdered for accidently stepping on someones shoes type of shit),
We’re already at 25,000 homicides per year, you’ve severely underestimated how bad it already is

shit will get real in america within the next few decades. so thats in the very near future were talking here.

the crime that people are complaining about right now in the black and brown communities will start to become more and more widespread.
the adjacent white suburbs to these miserable black and brown ghettos won't even be safe and whites will find themselves having to move further and further into the rural areas. and within in the next 40-50+ years, eventually into the rural mountainous areas.
Yes. All the comfort Whites enjoy will evaporate. Whites will not have the luxury to stay neutral as color/race blind, be individualistic, or virtue signal.

because those festering nigger and spic problems will eventually be white american problems if it isn't already. since a lot of the cultural problems of niggers and spics makes its way to the white communities.
:yes: :yes:

its more fagcentric than afrocentric tbh. I see rainbow flags more frequently than BLM flags

its more fagcentric than afrocentric tbh. I see rainbow flags more frequently than BLM flags
It’s very fag and nig centric but I would say more nig centric. Both are protected classes but fags don’t have the level of cultural influence that nigs do

It’s very fag and nig centric but I would say more nig centric. Both are protected classes but fags don’t have the level of cultural influence that nigs do
just wait a few more years its gonna be the same

America is way more nigger-centric than faggot-centric. It's part of their history. If you asked a random American if they would be more comfortable saying nigger to an African American's face or faggot to a homosexual's, they would probably say faggot.