Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over America is a sick joke of a country with a completely open bordER

First generation immigrants commit less crime than the native population.

Edited 20240125 182155

The west is falling, I'm not chud

There is no America.

Translation: “White bitch went out for a run, she never came back, because she was clubbed over the head by an illegal beaner.”

jfl you've gotta be kidding me :lul: Were the knife stabbing accidents in England that common before muslims became a thing there ?

As far as I know Sweden was considered the safest place to live on earth and now it is one of the most dangerous european countries to live in.

Stop yapping nonsense.

jfl you've gotta be kidding me :lul: Were the knife stabbing accidents in England that common before muslims became a thing there ?

As far as I know Sweden was considered the safest place to live on earth and now it is one of the most dangerous european countries to live in.

Stop yapping nonsense.
I am talking about the US.

I am talking about the US.
I mean niggers were brought from Africa and they commit most of the crime in the USA so it's not true.

Black people are native.
Before the world got globalized you could find a nigger only in Africa.

The civilized world saw african niggers for the first time only when they started being traded for slavery.

I count Europeans as natives to America because they fought to conquer this land unlike niggers who were literally shipped.

who were literally shipped.
By who? How are people that got brought in when the country was founded not part of the native stock?

By who? How are people that got brought in when the country was founded not part of the native stock?
Not a single nigger fired a shot during the wars against the natives. They were brought to America as slaves to work for their white masters who colonized them.

After that there were cucks who felt bad for the animals and gave them rights. If not for the white man's sympathy niggers would have been completely wiped out of the face of this earth since they are the race that contributes the least and is the most violent at the same time.

Not a single nigger fired a shot during the wars against the natives. They were brought to America as slaves to work for their white masters who colonized them.

After that there were cucks who felt bad for the animals and gave them rights. If not for the white man's sympathy niggers would have been completely wiped out of the face of this earth since they are the race that contributes the least and is the most violent at the same time.
Doesn't negate anything I said.

Doesn't negate anything I said.
well maybe you need to read my post a few more times. You skipped over everything it seems like. Every normal person would understand what I'm talking about.

Trump needs to be back in but they will probably just rig the election again.

Not a single nigger fired a shot during the wars against the natives
"After the American Civil War, some African Americans became (or continued as) members of the US Army. Many were assigned to fight against Native Americans in the wars in the Western frontier states. Their military units became known as the Buffalo Soldiers, a nickname given by Native Americans."

It's not even true :lul:

"After the American Civil War, some African Americans became (or continued as) members of the US Army. Many were assigned to fight against Native Americans in the wars in the Western frontier states. Their military units became known as the Buffalo Soldiers, a nickname given by Native Americans."

It's not even true :lul:
Ah, yes the brave primitive African niggers who have never seen a rifle in their entire life apparently became part of the US Army.

This is some woke propaganda 100%. Just like how they wuz kangz n shieeet.

No officer is letting a nigger waste his units resources. Stop being foolish.

Ah, yes the brave primitive African niggers who have never seen a rifle in their entire life apparently became part of the US Army.

This is some woke propaganda 100%. Just like how they wuz kangz n shieeet.

No officer is letting a nigger waste his units resources. Stop being foolish.
@rope infinity ♾️

season 4 GIF by Star Wars

@rope infinity ♾️

season 4 GIF by Star Wars
He is a retard who doesn't know anything about history. Jfl if these SFcels can't prove their claims then they start saying it's the juices or woke bullshit. They never held themselves accountable.
@RealSchizo you wanna debate again and embarrass yourself, white boy. You have no clue of history stop parrot talking the same points every SFcel talks.

He is a retard who doesn't know anything about history. Jfl if these SFcels can't prove their claims then they start saying it's the juices or woke bullshit. They never held themselves accountable.
@RealSchizo you wanna debate again and embarrass yourself, white boy. You have no clue of history stop parrot talking the same points every SFcel talks.
Rent free.

ur the one coping buddy I don't want to prove anything to you meanwhile you're trying your best , I honestly did not read half the things you said all of this effort to prove me wrong - in vain.

Also why would you even bother giving us a lecture about how awful it is killing muslims. Most of the people in the thread are people with common beliefs and interests.

You are just embarrassing yourself.

TSD, TND, TKD , cope shitskin. Imagine having brown skin lol the same color as poop.

@DarkStarDown

Can you provide a stat for this?

What about their offspring though?

ur the one coping buddy I don't want to prove anything to you meanwhile you're trying your best , I honestly did not read half the things you said all of this effort to prove me wrong - in vain.
Ok retard if you wanna make claims at least prove them with evidence.
Also why would you even bother giving us a lecture about how awful it is killing muslims. Most of the people in the thread are people with common beliefs and interests.

You are just embarrassing yourself.
Cope white boy.
TSD, TND, TKD , cope shitskin. Imagine having brown skin lol the same color as poop.
Imagine not being able to withstand the sun.
And this isn't a SFcel forum stop shitting here.

You are retard, if you don't know how to prove your points with empirical evidence than you should better shut the fuck up.
drink your soy and shut the fuck up fragile faggot no one cares about you and stop replying to me I won't bother anymore.

Can you provide a stat for this?

What about their offspring though?
I think I can find it somewhere but it makes sense. Imagine going trough a whole visa process to then just commit crime to get kicked out of the country.

Offspring tend to commit more crime as they assimilate because they are adjusting to the crime rate of the natural populace.

Look at it from a viewpoint of a person who's suffered because of shitskins.

I wouldn't hate them if they did nothing wrong to me but unfortunately they did.