Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

America can keep stretching the definition of white

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
We started out with all mogger NW European Protestants. Then when those countries we couldn't get more people to immigrate here from them, in the mid-late 1800's we started bringing in masses of white ethnics. Italians, Irish, Ukrainians, Russians, Greeks, Portuguese, Jews, Polish, etc. So the old Democrat coalition was blacks and white ethnics and some small liberal Protestant churches.

Then we ran out of people from Europe to keep bringing in, so we had to start bringing in Latinos en masse, and start bringing in people from all over. But we can keep stretching the definition of whites. Most Latinos we still count as white and they self-identify as whites, Middle Easterners we put as white, and even curries we put as white. Because we go with the definition of Caucasian. If we had to we could define half-Asians as whites too, including Central Asians.

Then we could say if you have one grandparent who is white you can self-identify as white. And what does that grandparent have to be to be considered white. We could say at least half-white. You see there is no end to how far we can stretch this.

Last edited:
soon enough pure whites will only be found in small pockets of europe

We could even say ok curries are whites. So if you have one grandparent who is curry, you can qualify as white.

Here in northern Europe greek and spanish people are barely considered white, if even. The standard is very different here

We started out with all mogger NW European Protestants. Then when those countries we couldn't get more people to immigrate here from them, in the mid-late 1800's we started bringing in masses of white ethnics. Italians, Irish, Ukrainians, Russians, Greeks, Portuguese, Jews, Polish, etc. So the old Democrat coalition was blacks and white ethnics and some small liberal Protestant churches.

Then we ran out of people from Europe to keep bringing in, so we had to start bringing in Latinos en masse, and start bringing in people from all over. But we can keep stretching the definition of whites. Most Latinos we still count as white and they self-identify as whites, Middle Easterners we put as white, and even curries we put as white. Because we go with the definition of Caucasian. If we had to we could define half-Asians as whites too, including Central Asians.

Then we could say if you have one grandparent who is white you can self-identify as white. And what does that grandparent have to be to be considered white. We could say at least half-white. You see there is no end to how far we can stretch this.

View attachment 750541
Most Hispanics are white. There's a reason why many have light eyes/hair. They have European ancestry.

People can claim white all they want, but people know white when they see it.

Pretty much, with the way things are going, not even African immigrants will be safe from being called "white" once they get to the US:feelskek::feelskek:.

in the mid-late 1800's we started bringing in masses of white ethnics. Italians, Irish, Ukrainians, Russians, Greeks, Portuguese, Jews, Polish, etc. So the old Democrat coalition was blacks and white ethnics and some small liberal Protestant churches.
Hope white ethnics in the US somehow still manage to get their own category eventually tbh. As late as 1980, something like this was apparently being talked about:

Millions of Americans who trace their heritage to the nations of Eastern, Central, and Southern Europe have for too long seen their values neglected. . . . We must make them an integral part of government. . . . The Republican Party will take positive steps to see to it that these Americans, along with others too long neglected, have the opportunity to share the power, as well as the burdens of our society.

Also, that report from a few years back that had Slavs as a "community of color" was a bit of a whitepill in this sense tbh.

Pretty much, with the way things are going, not even African immigrants will be safe from being called "white" once they get to the US:feelskek::feelskek:.

Take this map of countries which are in the Arab League.

Arab

What about a Somali who identifies as Arab. They could be considered in the white category.

Take this map of countries which are in the Arab League.

View attachment 750552

What about a Somali who identifies as Arab. They could be considered in the white category.
That's the thing:feelskek:. For many Europeans, Somalis are the archetypal blacks, but in the US so far, if the Somali identifies as an Arab, and Arabs are lumped in together with whites as the other MENAs are... yeah, that Somali would legally be white:feelskek::feelskek:.

Though it seems like MENAs will get their own category in the US, so this probably won't be true for much longer.

It also would create a new category for people of Middle Eastern and North African descent, also known by the acronym MENA, who are now classified as white but say they have been routinely undercounted.

You see there is no end to how far we can stretch this.
the thing is nobody spent enough research time on race studies because nobody cares about race, history even proves that. whites killed each other in ww2, niggers enslaved and still kill each other in muttfuck land. everyone cares about the new world power ( money, resources, political strength ) the truth is if you care about race integrity then you're a bluepilled retard who thinks just because someone shares the same blood as yours that they won't backstab you.

Somalis are very big racists. Stupid since the country has been a lawless wasteland for 30 years now

the only people that are white are nodic, germans, austians and most of north euro

souther euro aren't white at all. also most americans have nigger genes

polish master race checking in. family is all from what would be considered :redpill:poland:whitepill: today. I'm never getting it on with some racist fuck who will come over here and demand I pay reparations because of racist stereotypes. I will honorably die a wizzard if need be. i don't feel like i need sex because I closed my inner void.

americans are nigger mexicans

inshallah i will become white and finally ascend with jbw

Somalis are very big racists. Stupid since the country has been a lawless wasteland for 30 years now
It’s crazy how some genuinely identify as white lmao

And I thought curries thinking they were white was madness

also most americans have nigger genes
I don’t think this is nearly as true as people say it is, it’s such an overstated thing

Soon they'll start claiming East Asians as white too, they're boiling down the definition of white to basically mean nothing

LMAO, I see them on Twitter all the time talking about the "noble macrobian race" being better and racially superior to bantus, while being literally worse than Bantu countries in every way

LMAO, I see them on Twitter all the time talking about the "noble macrobian race" being better and racially superior to bantus, while being literally worse than Bantu countries in every way
We have a Caucasian skull shape and have historic kingdoms while the Bantus were in the Jungles :soy::soy:

Most Latinos we still count as white and they self-identify as whites, Middle Easterners we put as white
This isn't anything new. Demographers have long put middle easterners in the same racial categorization as Europeans. Here is a map from a 1885-1890 German encyclopedia by the name of Meyers Konversations-Lexikon:
Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

Attachments

• Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
    Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 24
the question we have to ask is,

why did white anglo protestant americans start importing white ethnics in the first place?

why didn't they have the mindset of germans and japanese at the time. The mindset of germans and japanese was to increase their race by the tens or hundreds of millions.

I have my own theories. White anglo protestant foids are natural eugenicists and white anglo society/civilization totally permits it. Birth rates drop significantly and lack of labor starts happening because if poor white anglo american men accept undesirable shitty jobs, they automatically are deemed sexually undesirable to white anglo american foids. those immigrant men then get the white pussy while the white anglo american men that refused those undesirable jobs die off alone with alcohol.

Another theory, the white anglo elites seriously don't give a damn about the lower class whites (maybe middle class too). They just wanna get richer and don't put much emphasis on race. chinese were explicitly excluded because they were an alien race, an economic threat, and potential sexual threat. but they were excluded by the relentless pushing of working class whites, not the republican elite. the working class whites also hated niggers. if anything, the white republican anglo elite are on the side of chinks, niggers, and jews.

another theory, religious secret conspiracies, secret societies, something inherently to do with religion. religion being the most deepest reasoning behind anything (ultimately, although modern society largely willfully ignores it or have forgotten about it altogether).

Last edited:
the question we have to ask is,

why did white anglo protestant americans start importing white ethnics in the first place?

why didn't they have the mindset of germans and japanese at the time. The mindset of germans and japanese was to increase their race by the tens or hundreds of millions.

I have my own theories. White anglo protestant foids are natural eugenicists and white anglo society/civilization totally permits it. Birth rates drop significantly and lack of labor starts happening because if poor white anglo american men accept undesirable shitty jobs, they automatically are deemed sexually undesirable to white anglo american foids. those immigrant men then get the white pussy while the white anglo american men that refused those undesirable jobs die off alone with alcohol.

Another theory, the white anglo elites seriously don't give a damn about the lower class whites (maybe middle class too). They just wanna get richer and don't put much emphasis on race. chinese were explicitly excluded because they were an alien race, an economic threat, and potential sexual threat. but they were excluded by the relentless pushing of working class whites, not the republican elite. the working class whites also hated niggers. if anything, the white republican anglo elite are on the side of chinks, niggers, and jews.

another theory, religious secret conspiracies, secret societies, something inherently to do with religion. religion being the most deepest reasoning behind anything (ultimately, although modern society largely willfully ignores it or have forgotten about it altogether).

I realized why the Chinese were excluded at some point. I thought at first this is strange because for the British Empire/Anglos, Chinese are some of our best workers and colonies. But then I realized with China so populous Chinese could have become a strong majority on the West Coast. And then at some point want to break away from us and join with China. So it was a risk the rulers couldn't take.

I agree with your analysis with the motivation for always bringing in more immigrants being mainly about money with also class warfare aspects in the debate, possibly even eugenics with getting genetics from all over like a farmer with a herd of goats. You also pointed out what happens is white people won't do the undesirable jobs. That to me is the main motivation of bringing in the Latinos right now, is most whites just won't do those jobs.

Last edited:
Race is justified by looks .

If you look white ,You are white
If you look black you are black
If you look asian you are asian
If you look mutt,oh God.