Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ambient nature noises and cars passing by reminds me of the world i am not allowed into.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
The distant talking I hear outside of my window. The people driving by going to work or to hang out. Just reminds me of this gigantic world filled with opportunities experiences and socialization that I was not permitted to go into. Very brutal indeed to hear the sounds of life while I die :feelsbadman: I do not live. I merely exist in the sea of millions and billions.

Born to be wasted, indeed.

Sometimes I like to sit in the middle of the street and watch what people do while I smoke a cigarette and watch life go by. I'm just a spectator.

Born to be wasted, indeed.

Sometimes I like to sit in the middle of the street and watch what people do while I smoke a cigarette and watch life go by. I'm just a spectator.
Sounds depressing but weirdly calming to just accept that you've always been on the sidelines.

The distant talking I hear outside of my window. The people driving by going to work or to hang out. Just reminds me of this gigantic world filled with opportunities experiences and socialization that I was not permitted to go into. Very brutal indeed to hear the sounds of life while I die :feelsbadman: I do not live. I merely exist in the sea of millions and billions.
And the worst part is: Even if you tried to live, even if you go out, nothing good will ever happen to you.
My normie friends always tell me the wildest stories about how they went out and great things happened to them, meanwhile everytime I go out, I'm a complete ghost and only bad things happen to me.

And the worst part is: Even if you tried to live, even if you go out, nothing good will ever happen to you.
My normie friends always tell me the wildest stories about how they went out and great things happened to them, meanwhile everytime I go out, I'm a complete ghost and only bad things happen to me.
Relatable. I regret Everytime I go out.

We’re basically dead, but still conscious. Ghosts, if you will.

The only people who are living life are normies who have the luxury of being accepted in society and being able to form intimate bonds with others - something we’ll always lack.

So fucking tired of living in singleplayer spectator mode. It's so bleak and empty, it can hardly be called a life.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back