Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Ambient music for this place

gIGABASED THATS THE KIND OF AMBIENTE I WANT TOO LET MY OBJECTS SUFFER TORTURE RAPE TORTURE RAPE TORTURE RAPE BLOOD GORE AND MORE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Anyone actually play D&D?
I am curious about this game but I never really got into it.

I barely listen to actual music now tbh, just different ambient sound mixes on YT. Nice find

I barely listen to actual music now tbh, just different ambient sound mixes on YT. Nice find
I have a whole playlist of people screaming in pain. It is weirdly comforting

I have a whole playlist of people screaming in pain. It is weirdly comforting
Lol, its not as brutal but there is a mix for WW1 sounds, just guns randomly going off and general trench ambience. Quite soothing, sometimes I fall asleep to it.

This guy makes some good dark ambience mixes, here is one:

Lol, its not as brutal but there is a mix for WW1 sounds, just guns randomly going off and general trench ambience. Quite soothing, sometimes I fall asleep to it.
i need a mix of crying foids for help and crushing bones and chainsaw cutting foids alive as ambiente music too sleep :feelsmusic:

I don't get d&d

don't have the patience to sit around and roll dice with other weirdos for 5 hours

maybe only fun if you're high/drunk

Anyone actually play D&D?
I am curious about this game but I never really got into it.
I played it for a time with people I met at uni. Mainly I just enjoyed it because it was an excuse to get drunk and actually have a social life with some people. But then I started finding it really boring and wanted to just drink and talk without the D&D part. We started playing more serious with no alcohol and I completely lost interest.

Also the group ended up with too many normies and I couldn't deal with being around them. You would be surprised but it is so mainstream now it is not just goofy fedora wearers that play D&D, it is full on normies, chads and stacies.

All that being said, I do feel like with the right GM, right set of people (not normies or hyper serious nerds), and the right campaign, it could be fun.

I don't get d&d

don't have the patience to sit around and roll dice with other weirdos for 5 hours

maybe only fun if you're high/drunk
Being drunk helps a lot yes.

I played it for a time with people I met at uni. Mainly I just enjoyed it because it was an excuse to get drunk and actually have a social life with some people. But then I started finding it really boring and wanted to just drink and talk without the D&D part. We started playing more serious with no alcohol and I completely lost interest.

Also the group ended up with too many normies and I couldn't deal with being around them. You would be surprised but it is so mainstream now it is not just goofy fedora wearers that play D&D, it is full on normies, chads and stacies.

All that being said, I do feel like with the right GM, right set of people (not normies or hyper serious nerds), and the right campaign, it could be fun.
Normies really do ruin everything they touch. Every pass time has been destroyed by normies getting into it eroding whatever it originally was, its really brutal.

Maybe an incel GM run campaign might be interesting.