Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Amazon's "AI" self-checkout stores revealed to be powered by an army of remote Indian workers

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★

This story reminds me of how OpenAI uses Kenyan workers to help tune ChatGPT. "It's already teaching itself!"

I used to work for an autonomous vehicle company. If you didn't know, companies have the ability to teleop AVs out of bad situations, either via direct control or waypoints. Everything is being monitored to improve performance. Hold your hype for these AI solutions in this world of BS

lol,Amazon using AI what a joke

first the stadiums in qatar and now the ai checkout stores

makes me kek a bit

Self-checkout has brought out the nigger in me. I went from never shoplifting to shoplifting almost every time I buy something. (in video game)

Panda Express uses call centers in India to take drive-thru orders now.

The future is fucked.

If you didn't know, companies have the ability to teleop AVs out of bad situations, either via direct control or waypoints.
Jfl. Imagine if it came out that Tesla's autopilot is also powered by remote curries :feelskek:

Jeffrey Beezos and his remote ai curry niggers

Lol cheaper to hire 200 Indians too look at camera footage then hire programmers I guess. Amazon sucks ass anyway

Panda Express uses call centers in India to take drive-thru orders now.

The future is fucked.
Got to love our politicians that protect American jobs.

Self-checkout has brought out the nigger in me. I went from never shoplifting to shoplifting almost every time I buy something. (in video game)
They deserve it for being so naive.
Lol cheaper to hire 200 Indians too look at camera footage then hire programmers I guess. Amazon sucks ass anyway
Right after AI hype dies down, the tech world will just move into hyping up outsourcing again, especially now that remote work pipelines were made so robust during the pandemic

My ai robojb gf is s pajeet?

jana gana mana

Curries just can't win

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back