Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amazes me how people believe in christianity etc without realising it's NOTHING but a load of bullshit made up to try to stop women from cheating

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
The world's biggest religion. Billions of worshippers, millions of clergymen, countless words on it written.

None of them realising it's all nonsense, SOLELY made up to stop women from cucking men. :lul: "muh adultery sends you to hell" oh HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT LMAO. I CANNOT believe people believe this shit is ACTUALLY the word of some creator of the world. It just so happens that he has all the same worries of the men who transcribed "his word", as well as basically all men in general. LMFAO.

Imagine how fucking dumb you'd have to be to believe in THAT shit in the 21st century jfl. All these idiots sitting around mulling over some shit some random israelite who called himself jesus MAY or may not have said 2000 years ago, ACTUALLY believing it was the word of god, ACTUALLY believing he was the son of god (or even believing in a god at all) instead of anything more than a cult leader. LMFAO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: all religious incels who proclaim a belief in a loving god are NO DIFFERENT to onlyfans simps: they worship, praise, and support an entity that hates them. They are incel uncle toms, and should be banned on sight. Not only hilariously stupid, but cucked more than imaginable.

The world's biggest religion. Billions of worshippers, millions of clergymen, countless words on it written.

None of them realising it's all nonsense, SOLELY made up to stop women from cucking men. :lul: "muh adultery sends you to hell" oh HOW FUCKING CONVENIENT LMAO. I CANNOT believe people believe this shit is ACTUALLY the word of some creator of the world. It just so happens that he has all the same worries of the men who transcribed "his word", as well as basically all men in general. LMFAO.

Imagine how fucking dumb you'd have to be to believe in THAT shit in the 21st century jfl. All these idiots sitting around mulling over some shit some random israelite who called himself jesus MAY or may not have said 2000 years ago, ACTUALLY believing it was the word of god, ACTUALLY believing he was the son of god (or even believing in a god at all) instead of anything more than a cult leader. LMFAO.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: all religious incels who proclaim a belief in a loving god are NO DIFFERENT to onlyfans simps: they worship, praise, and support an entity that hates them. They are incel uncle toms, and should be banned on sight. Not only hilariously stupid, but cucked more than imaginable.
Most Christians in America pick and choose what to believe in.

Stop disrespecting Jesus bro

It was plagiarized from the Roman’s earlier pagan religion and repackaged by the kikes with a Jew as god and it’s intention was to be the perfect Chinese thumb trap for the mind to mentally enslave the white race and any other goyim dumb enough or unfortunate enough to get trapped by it’s web of lies to be a slave in service to Jewry forever or at least as long as they live and or until the Jew orchestrates their death.

Wait aren't you a muslim though?

High IQ. only respectable Christians are gnostics(two Gods believers and believe in flesh prisons) or symbolic Christianity.

anyone unironically believing this God is benevolent is delusional, brainwashed cultist.

I hate god. If he exists he is the cause of my suffering. He/She/it can eat a bag of shit for all I care.

If Jesus was a real guy I'd want him set on fire then beheaded. He's a weak ass soyboy who promotes loving enemies.

Religion is a bad cope for incels who are blackpilled.

And Buddha is a fat fuck who needs a knife stuck in his belly.

His miracles were cheap tricks any skilled magician could do (heal the blind, turn water into wine). I wonder why he didn't just pick up a giant fucking mountain and move it somewhere else?
His cult followers then made myths about him after his death in order to deify him even more.
What people have been worshipping for thousands of years is essentially a man with a messiah complex who had created his own cult.

If you truly understand the universe, the way it is, how unlimited suffering is permitted and the absolute scale of things, then you could never be deluded into believing such horse shit.

Existence and the universe itself is absurd. There is really no meaning to it all. When I look at myself or others, I realize we're just meat bags following our biological programming. Good, evil, pain, suffering, they're all social constructions by man. Consciousness and life is a natural occurrence under the physical laws of the universe. We're no different than the processes that take place to form stars or the trillions of bacteria. Life has no significance because we're trapped in a game that was rigged from the start and was determined since the inception of the universe through the initial "big bang". After the big bang, everything was just a series of chemical and physical reactions all determined by the physical laws of the universe.

The idea that we even exist at all is surreal and mind boggling.

Last edited:
If you truly understand the universe, the way it is, how unlimited suffering is permitted and the absolute scale of things, then you could never be deluded into believing such horse shit.

Existence and the universe itself is absurd. There is really no meaning to it all. When I look at myself or others, I realize we're just meat bags following our biological programming. Good, evil, pain, suffering, they're all social constructions by man. Consciousness and life is a natural occurrence under the physical laws of the universe. We're no different than the processes that take place to form stars or the trillions of bacteria. Life has no significance because we're trapped in a game that was rigged from the start and was determined since the inception of the universe through the initial "big bang". After the big bang, everything was just a series of chemical and physical reactions all determined by the physical laws of the universe.

The idea that we even exist at all is surreal and mind boggling.
Good post.