Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Amateur predator catchers on YouTube/tik tok are pure cancer

• Thread starter ricecel_gone_er
  • Start date
ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
I’ve seen some videos of men posing as underage girls to catch (always men) trying to have sex with them, and I noticed that they’re pretty much all incel looking or low tier normie. They know who they’re targeting: desperate, sex starved, ugly men who’d be willing to risk it for a jb. Pure ragefuel how chad can beat and rape women and get away with it but as an ugly male, don’t you dare think about even talking to a young foid, or it’s straight to jail with you. State of soyciety nowadays :soy::soy::foidSoy:

Very accurate. The EDP bust video empathizes this, in that every individual who harrassed him was sub-5. The hypocrisy is unsurprising though, if you've ever posted on reddit before they nuked all the incel sub spaces.

It doesn't make any sense really. the fictitious online girl is willing to date the guy, why wouldn't he meet with her? how's he the ,,predator" in this case if both are accepting?

Meh disgusting normies always doing the same, not only the girl is willing and does all the advances. what's one suposed to do? reject her? i would be skeptical for sure and i think i would not fall for it, but hell one needs to be cautious of anything cause there's a world of fuckers who want to destroy your life

Very accurate. The EDP bust video empathizes this, in that every individual who harrassed him was sub-5. The hypocrisy is unsurprising though, if you've ever posted on reddit before they nuked all the incel sub spaces.
I heard EDP is broke and homeless now ngl

I heard EDP is broke and homeless now ngl

I haven't followed up on his situation but it wouldn't surprise me. His public persona on youtube was his main source of income and predictably was destroyed following the video going viral.

On one hand I find his actions incredibly foolish and naive but on the other I can empathize. He was incel and its not difficult to understand his desperation and hopefulness at the prospect of a young foid being potentially interested in him for reasons other than money. Still, he should have recognized this as a potential sting/catfish. It was simply too obvious given his situation. He was low IQ and bluepilled.

There are two things I never understood about these videos.

1. How can the predators be so stupid to fall for such obvious tricks? How can they have such a low amount of self-awareness that they are able to believe that a prime young foid wants to meet them and not some random Chad via tinder?

2. Why are the police arresting them? I understand that it is illegal to have sex with an underage person, but well.....you know.....the child in these cases is fictional, he/she doesn't exist. Isn't an act supposed to have an actual victim in order to be considered a criminal act?
@PPEcel

There are two things I never understood about these videos.

1. How can the predators be so stupid to fall for such obvious tricks? How can they have such a low amount of self-awareness that they are able to believe that a prime young foid wants to meet them and not some random Chad via tinder?

2. Why are the police arresting them? I understand that it is illegal to have sex with an underage person, but well.....you know.....the child in these cases is fictional, he/she doesn't exist. Isn't an act supposed to have an actual victim in order to be considered a criminal act?
@PPEcel
1. retards

2. no the mere intent to have sex with a young foid is illegal. but most of these cases do not actually result in a conviction because these amateur vigilantes are terrible at preserving evidence, following procedural standards, et cetera

Not into JB myself but would do it if it meant i can arrange a meeting and beat the snot out of one of these self righteous losers.