Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious AM is FAKE AS FUCK

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
 101022767 alek

Am I only one who think this van attack was a hoax ? who the fuck is alek and why there are not many informations about him. Did anyone see him after arresting? who the fuck post such a post ? this is fucking fake man

The post is likely fake but the murders were real. The story of him being bullied in school and a miserable loner is probably true.

the recent bank attack seems fake too, like who the fuck is named Zephen Xaver (seems like a computer generated name to me), when I looked at his facebook account it seemed werid/fake too, only had 6 friends despite being there for years.

the recent bank attack seems fake too, like who the fuck is named Zephen Xaver (seems like a computer generated name to me), when I looked at his facebook account it seemed werid/fake too, only had 6 friends despite being there for years.
yes lol. this is so fishy to me

The post is likely fake but the murders were real. The story of him being bullied in school and a miserable loner is probably true.

Has he specifically confessed to being an Incel & doing it for Incel purposes other than that heavily frauded post?

If not why not? If he has can it be broadcasted?
View attachment 85730

Am I only one who think this van attack was a hoax ? who the fuck is alek and why there are not many informations about him. Did anyone see him after arresting? who the fuck post such a post ? this is fucking fake man

Just Google fake Facebook post generator. It'll come up.
It's used to frame people fraudulently.

Has he specifically confessed to being an Incel & doing it for Incel purposes other than that heavily frauded post?
No, Alek has said nothing and we know little about him. We have no idea if he was an incel. I doubt Alek was tbh, he has decent facial bones.

I have my suspicions about it tbh. Doesn’t help that we haven’t heard a word from him since the attack and the only thing we have is some odd Facebook post that reads like a caricature of incels. Something is off.

No, Alek has said nothing and we know little about him. We have no idea if he was an incel. I doubt Alek was tbh, he has decent facial bones.

I have my suspicions about it tbh. Doesn’t help that we haven’t heard a word from him since the attack and the only thing we have is some odd Facebook post that reads like a caricature of incels. Something is off.

All of this.

If these incel attacks are fake, then it means someone had to invent them and make an effort to fake them.
And all that effort to make us even more hated

exactly.and there is no pic of him after shooting. fishy af
If these incel attacks are fake, then it means someone had to invent them and make an effort to fake them.
And all that effort to make us even more hated
I dont think all these attacks are fake,but this one seems fake.

This was the only picture I could find, everything else is just fucking drawings
capture42-e1524702018992.jpg

Seems like a false flag by the liberal canacucks. AM gets arrested and we never hear anything more. Suspicious.

https://m.huffingtonpost.co.uk/jamie-bartlett/did-the-edl-really-tweet-that_b_2313942.html

https://barthsnotes.com/2012/12/15/edl-accused-of-justifying-school-gun-massacre-on-twitter/

Regarding the hatchet job surrounding the infamous "Alek Minassian" Facebook post...

Seen it all before...

@Master @SergeantIncel ...

Fyi he goes by @JamieJBartlett & @Demos on Twitter...

Just Google it...

http://www.prankmenot.com/?twitter_tweet

https://zeoob.com/generate-facebook-status-post/
Seems like a false flag by the liberal canacucks. AM gets arrested and we never hear anything more. Suspicious.

Bullseye...

All crisis actors

I don't think the Facebook post was real.

Apparently he was pretty autistic

It seems legit tbh

Might be another home grown threat to scare the populace which can be used to get more funding and increase taxes, kind of like how cops have a quota and start pulling people over more to meet it.

This podcast is pretty good for breaking down mainstream news, former MTV host and actor Adam Curry and former TechTV host John C Davorak

It wasn't fake. Attack happened 20 mins from my home.

His affiliation to us was completely fabricated. They blamed it on us
Fake news by gay jews

The whole this is fishy tbh. ER and cho were legit tho

yup these screams fishy to me
AM facebook was newly constructed and only had one post (the one about incel rebellion) and as for ZX, for a normie he doesn't post much.

Definitely false flag tbh.