Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Am I wrong?

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I don't find my looksmatch attractive because, you know, I want someone two points above than me in looks. Like a 6/10. Am I wrong for having high standards being an incel when all women are hypergamous ? Also it's not a guarantee that I will get a gf anyway, so what's wrong with just imagining being in a relationship with a foid 2 points above mine. Seriously.

Standards don’t matter if you can’t get a 1/10

Be honest would you like to be with your looksmatch in a marriage, for a long period of time

Still everyone has a set of standards, like a foid saying 6'4 is her standard despite being not desired by most tall guys, so why can't I say a 6/10 is my standard without being criticised. What happened to normie logic "love is in the eye of beholder"

Am I wrong for having high standards being an incel when all women are hypergamous ?
Not exactly, but if that's the reason you haven't ascended that makes you more of a volcel than incel. I can't share the same sentiment personally, I would be fine having long term relationships with my looksmatch. Bearing in mind I'm an incel that's pretty significant lol.

Standards do matter. If you compromise and settle for a 1/10 when you're a 4/10, you're giving into female hypergamy.

I don't find my looksmatch attractive because, you know, I want someone two points above than me in looks. Like a 6/10. Am I wrong for having high standards being an incel when all women are hypergamous ? Also it's not a guarantee that I will get a gf anyway, so what's wrong with just imagining being in a relationship with a foid 2 points above mine. Seriously.
Delusional standards

Standards do matter. If you compromise and settle for a 1/10 when you're a 4/10, you're giving into female hypergamy.
This, everyone should aim for their looksmatch, or more, enough with males doing HYPOgamy.

@blackraven your quote is from other post my man

if you are looksmaxxed its not wrong
if you havent even tried then it makes no sense nigga