Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I wrong to claim that women are superficial and childish?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Am I wrong to say that women are like children because of their chaotic and superficial charm with no deep sense of devotion and commitment? They are like giggling psychopaths, going around teehee-ing.

All people are

Women have the IQ of children

View attachment 1110326

Am I wrong to say that women are like children because of their chaotic and superficial charm with no deep sense of devotion and commitment? They are like giggling psychopaths, going around teehee-ing.
Bully her until she submits propERly

I want girl to be attracted to me :feelsrope:

True love, devotion and affection is only exhibited by overly-socialized, neurodivergent types and maybe a select few 'honorable' men. You wouldn't really say that a chad has the capability to be affectionate and loyal based on his rotating harem of foids, the same could be said for foids that have swathes of male attention to sift through. I think you learn to value such affection only when it's in short supply; supply and demand, and so there's a point that can be made - only deprived men and women are capable of appreciating things like love.

Of course in the case of foids there are significantly fewer that are deprived of affection. I would argue only due to severe social isolation / mental illness can foids start to appreciate love from a single lover. Foids would have to distance themselves from the emotional-manipulation master/slave dynamic that ensnares so many men into crumbs of pussy. I mean if you are a foid your affection has the ability to basically enslave the men around you and make them act like loyal peons; I guess from their perspective touch-starved men are hardly different from puppies. So you would have display highly attractive sexual characteristics and agency enough for them to willingly choose you as an exception to their emotional master-slave social contracts to view you as anything less than superficial.

Women do not grow mentally like men do. This is because society allows them to behave like children all their lives : they are never accountable for anything. They can have absolute shitty behavior, be rude, suck at their job, make the worst mistakes etc and still nobody will blame them and there will be no consequences for them. They have the mind of a 5 year old.

A girl like this? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
View attachment 1110334

I've been feeling this very strongly recently so I know what you mean. I just want girls to consider me as a potential mate. I want them to socialize with me rather than treating me as invisible. :fuk::fuk::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Way Too old for me and fake tits :feelsrope: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :feelsree:

Women do not grow mentally like men do. This is because society allows them to behave like children all their lives : they are never accountable for anything. They can have absolute shitty behavior, be rude, suck at their job, make the worst mistakes etc and still nobody will blame them and there will be no consequences for them. They have the mind of a 5 year old.
Society coddles women because women don't have the innate capacity to bear mental and physical stress like men.

yes but being incel is worse. no words

Women have no depth (well most don't) because they don't have to face the harshness and brutality of this world like men do, the experiences some men face are a perquisite to develop any sense of understanding and appreciation for many of the non-superficial qualities this world has to offer. This is a result of women being a protected class in all societies, we can't 'blame' them for how they behave because it is in part shaped due to man's nature (innate simping behaviour). Because of lack of experience, women are incapable of displaying non-superficial love and warmth, they are only capable of displaying superficial, catty and soulless behaviour because that is easy to get away with in a warmth environment that they are used to.

Women have no depth (well most don't) because they don't have to face the harshness and brutality of this world like men do, the experiences some men face are a perquisite to develop any sense of understanding and appreciation for many of the non-superficial qualities this world has to offer. This is a result of women being a protected class in all societies, we can't 'blame' them for how they behave because it is in part shaped due to man's nature (innate simping behaviour). Because of lack of experience, women are incapable of displaying non-superficial love and warmth, they are only capable of displaying superficial, catty and soulless behaviour because that is easy to get away with in a warmth environment that they are used to.
Women get mentally destroyed when forced to endure the harshness and brutality of this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back