Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am i worthy to join incels forum?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
My personal stats:
Face: women always stare at my face and smile in public, i think its because of my ugliness :cryfeels:
Hair: I have a full head of hair at 25 years old but I always wanted to be bald and have a beard like the rock

Height: 6'4 (192 cm) but I feel women are often intimidated by me, they always tremble noticeably in my presence :feelsUgh:

Body: I have noticeable abs and below 20% body fat even after eating fast food and playing video games everyday for the past 5 years

Friends: I have a large social circle with many female friends but I never picked up the courage to go out with them, they approached me multiple times though

Broshells I have never had a gf before can you accep me as one of your own? Im a truekel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Please tell me this is sarcasm.

Kek at the chad. :chad:

My personal stats:
Face: women always stare at my face and smile in public, i think its because of my ugliness :cryfeels:
Hair: I have a full head of hair at 25 years old but I always wanted to be bald and have a beard like the rock

Height: 6'4 (192 cm) but I feel women are often intimidated by me, they always tremble noticeably in my presence :feelsUgh:

Body: I have noticeable abs and below 20% body fat even after eating fast food and playing video games everyday for the past 5 years

Friends: I have a large social circle with many female friends but I never picked up the courage to go out with them, they approached me multiple times though

Broshells I have never had a gf before can you accep me as one of your own? Im a truekel :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

You should go for a height fetishist woman instead of wasting time here.

It's always these funny yet slightly offensive threads that get banned