Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AM I WHITE PASSING/Presentable? Always, thought, I at least looked Mixed, But I've been mistook as white a few times recently.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
IMG 20240711 052120
IMG 20240711 052242

So........ Who is going to tell him?

@DarkStar if this guy isn't coping hard, then God save America.

Mogs me, but not white passing in the slightest.

@Made in Heaven
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade

Cope. I have not seen anyone as white as him, even some Germans are darker then him. How dare you question his whiteness?

@DarkStar if this guy isn't coping hard, then God save America.
Yeah he’s coping, no one would ever see him as White AT ALL even in Jew York or Calicuckland

Except @Rabbi Schneerson who considers Curries as White
Alongside posting on R/LGBT, he’s probably posting “slavs aren’t white” threads on /pol/

White in America maybe.

This is what being delusional and worshipping whites does to someone

@Cayden Zhang
@
Yeah he’s coping, no one would ever see him as White AT ALL even in Jew York or Calicuckland
Idk how these people cope so much. Haven't they looked into a mirror?
slavs aren’t white” threads on /po
Recently, I came across a "White nationalist" spice hating on Arabs, I screenshoted his pfp. He looked like a stereotypical Mexican. I told @thespanishcel I would show him that screenshot a while, ago. still can't seem to find it. It's funny as fuck :feelskek:. I'll post it when I find it.

@Cayden Zhang
@

Idk how these people cope so much. Haven't they looked into a mirror?

Recently, I came across a "White nationalist" spice hating on Arabs, I screenshoted his pfp. He looked like a stereotypical Mexican. I told @thespanishcel I would show him that screenshot a while, ago. still can't seem to find it. It's funny as fuck :feelskek:. I'll post it when I find it.
He looks much more asian than most hapas like 80% chink. He’s definitely making up those scenarios in his head. Also it’s spelled spics not spices.

Clearly Asian. Nobody would ever truthfully tell him he looks white

Except @Rabbi Schneerson who considers Curries as White

Alongside posting on R/LGBT, he’s probably posting “slavs aren’t white” threads on /pol/
Try not to @ me challenge
pop tv no GIF by Schitt's Creek

He looks like someone’s gay best friend

Clearly Asian. Nobody would ever truthfully tell him he looks white
Obviously,
Nobody ever said he was white. This is a clear case of what race experts like me classify as "Delusionmaxxing". It's very common among hapas(half Asian/White)

White in America maybe.
I live here, they would NOT be seen as White at all

Here’s the average American White phenos & ancestry:

IMG 8511

(mine is in between the bottom right & middle left)

Obviously,
Nobody ever said he was white. This is a clear case of what race experts like me classify as "Delusionmaxxing". It's very common among hapas(half Asian/White)
Yeah, truly delusional beyond belief. No way anyone sees him as anything but Asian

why can't these people just be comfortable in their own bodies?
Because, they are half white, half Asian. It's well known that Asian mothers treat their wasian kids like shit, because, they didn't come out as white as passing as they had hoped. That's why they are self hating.

This is what's telling you there's more than two genders btw

Yeah, truly delusional beyond belief. No way anyone sees him as anything but Asian
I don't blame him tbh. His Asian mom would have treated him like shit growing up, because, he didn't come out as white passing as she had expected.

The delusional whore should have realized that white genes are recessive, while, Asian genes are dominant.

I don't blame him tbh. His Asian mom would have treated him like shit growing up, because, he didn't come out as white passing as she had expected.

The delusional whore should have realized that white genes are recessive, while, Asian genes are dominant.
Yeah, it’s brutal for him. Even though ER was half Asian, he was far more white passing than most

I live here, they would NOT be seen as White at all

Here’s the average American White phenos & ancestry:

View attachment 1196353
(mine is in between the bottom right & middle left)
You didn't have to post that. It's pretty obvious, that the Hapa is delusionmaxxing. Even, in America, there's no way he is passing as White lmfao.

why can't these people just be comfortable in their own bodies?
Because bring asian sucks. Just like how a 5’6 manlet can wear lifts and delusionmaxx to 5’9. Why be suffering when you could deusionmaxx yourself into not suffering

Yeah, it’s brutal for him. Even though ER was half Asian, he was far more white passing than most
Yes, true. But you could still tell he was a mutt and not white.

Can I pass as black?
_90607952_capture.jpg

Because bring asian sucks. Just like how a 5’6 manlet can wear lifts and delusionmaxx to 5’9. Why be suffering when you could deusionmaxx yourself into not suffering
This. That's why I don't blame people who are disadvantaged from delusionmaxxing. But the danger of delusionmaxxing, is that you will start believing your own delusions.

he could pass as full chink or filipino

Yes, true. But you could still tell he was a mutt and not white.
Yep, but at least he didn’t have the absolute truecel slits for eyes many Asians do. ER looked more white than Asian imo. I’m white and have a very similar face to ER

Yep, but at least he didn’t have the absolute truecel slits for eyes many Asians do. ER looked more white than Asian imo. I’m white and have a very similar face to ER
Yes, he was one of the lucky ones. But again it's not very Hard to pass as white in America, unlike, say western Europe.

But He looked very Asian when he was younger tho.
IMG 20240711 060156IMG 20240711 060147IMG 20240711 060137
That's why he asked his mom dye his hair blonde.
IMG 20240711 060204

Last edited:
not even close to being white, yet he mogs me a white man. He should just accept he's Asian.

He doesn't even look white at all. Would have thought he was full blooded asian had I not read the title

If you even has to ask yourself the question in the first place, then the answer is almost always no.

Maybe in Latin America he could be considered "white passing"