Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Am I wasting my time or is it gonna be worth it?

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
So basically I started working out, not gym but doing pushups, pullups etc. till failure pretty much daily when I'm bored. I'm an insane subhuman truecel, even if I got fit, with a six pack, nice chest and broad shoulders I doubt it would do anything about my dating situation.

Atleast if I'm fit people can't call me lazy and I can say "atleast I tried" ig, maybe I'll also feel better about myself. I'm not obese but kinda skinny fat because I just sit at home all day barely doing any movements (before I started working out). I also started doing that 18/6 diet.

I've also started taking minoxidil to try to fix my hair and I also do skincare. I know it's over but I atleast want to take care of myself somewhat and stop rotting. Not saying I want to "become the best version of myself", because for that I would have to put in way more time and effort and I can't be bothered to do all that as a subhuman truecel manlet.

I'm leanmaxxing. You definitely feel better about yourself, at least.

Good luck. You should still do it just to be fit, but daily is too much. Do it 3-4x a week. Trust me, you don’t want an injury. My left hip is messed up for life

Workout a few days in a row and then a rest day.

Even on days you don't work out you can still go for a walk/run.

If the exercise makes you feel better from the happy hormones rushing through your body then go for it.