Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one

accelERationist

accelERationist

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★★★★
I'm friendless virgin and yearn for friends, but when on a rare occasion I do spend time with people, I just desperately want to be alone and am annoyed by normies. Anyone else? My life is a vicious cycle of being alone -> annoyed by normies -> being alone -> annoyed by normies.

Just what the fuck is going on in my brain? I'm a diagnosed autistic so social events are very draining also, I feel exhausted after them.

same.

prob human nature to want to be with others, but everyone treats you like shit so you want to get away from them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quite relatable shit.

I think it's more something like:

You want interactions with normies -> You realize you can't relate to them at all, and the fact they brutally lifemog you annoys you -> You don't want interactions with normies -> You feel alone and know that normies live their best life while you rot -> You want interactions with normies, and so on.

That's how I feel most of the time, I guess this can apply to plenty of guys here.

I'm friendless virgin and yearn for friends, but when on a rare occasion I do spend time with people, I just desperately want to be alone and am annoyed by normies. Anyone else? My life is a vicious cycle of being alone -> annoyed by normies -> being alone -> annoyed by normies.

Just what the fuck is going on in my brain? I'm a diagnosed autistic so social events are very draining also, I feel exhausted after them.
No son. You're never the only one.

Some people are just fundamentally broken. We are those people.

You were born into a world incompatible with your brain. I feel the same way. It's only on the internet I find people that sound like me

What are your interests? I find that I basically cannot relate to others on anything at all it seems.

They are amused by the dumbest shit.

They watch blatant propaganda.

They're vocalizations are just mimicry of the things they consume, and never from their genuine inner self.

It's all in my mind tbh